Fruit Shoot For The Moon – Win Their Dream Thing!
Following on from the lovely ‘Draw Your Dream To Win’ creative Crayola competition which ended in June, Britvic are once again running the Fruit Shoot for the Moon ‘Win Their Dream Thing’ on-pack promotion this summer. The good news is that for 2020 it’s a winning moments promotion, with all 105 prizes guaranteed to be won!
Five top prize winners will be able to create an amazing bespoke dream experience for their child, worth up to £5,000! There’s also a hundred family experiences to be won.
What can you win?
Five top prize winners will win their child’s dream thing (valued at up to £5,000), which can be anything linked to these prize categories: Arts, Crafts & Drama, Nature & Science, History & Literature, Music, Film & Entertainment, Technology & Transport, Sports & Games.
The winner and their child will be able to choose a destination and activities to make up their Dream Thing experience, keeping in mind the £5,000 budget and practicality of the idea!
100 runners up will win a family experience (for either 2 adults and 2 children, or 1 adult and 3 children). Dependent on the winner’s chosen category, the experience varies:
- Arts, Crafts & Drama (aerial workshop experience or photography workshop)
- Nature & Science (Go Apes Net Adventure, Horse Riding Group Lesson, Stargazing Experience, English Heritage membership, National Trust membership, Science Museum visit or Wildlife Fun at the Zoo/Aquarium)
- History & Literature (UK City Bus Tour, Warwick Castle day out or Hampton Court Palace day out)
- Music, Film & Entertainment (Family Cinema tickets & £50, Open Air Cinema Family ticket, Harry Potter Studio Tour London)
- Technology & Transport (Beaulieu Motor Museum experience for 4)
- Sports & Games (Laser game/Laser Quest for 4 and £50, Ten-pin Bowling for 4 and £50, Trampolining Experience and £50, Snowboarding Recreational Session, Football Ground Tour, or Premiership Rugby Tickets)
How to enter the ‘Win Their Dream Thing’ competition
The promotion is open to UK and ROI residents only, and it must be entered by a parent of a child who is aged between 4 and 12.
- Buy a promotional ‘Win Their Dream Thing’ 4-pack or 8-pack of Fruit Shoot, and keep hold of the receipt. Be careful you pick up the new promotional products – there’s still old stock on the shelves with the expired ‘Draw your Dream to Win’ competition advertised (see photo below)
- Scan the QR code on the pack, or go directly to the competition website at www.fruitshootforthemoon.co.uk between 8am and 8pm
- Enter your name and email, confirm your child is aged between 4 and 12, and choose a prize category
- You’ll find out instantly if you’re a winner!
If you win a runners up prize, you will also need to select your chosen experience. All winners will receive a confirmation email with more information and the T&Cs do say that age verification will be required before prizes are awarded.
This is a winning moments promotion, so the first entry after a randomly assigned winning moment will win the prize. With 105 prizes to be won over 92 days, that means at least one prize a day should be won. Each person can enter a maximum of two times every week.
The promotion ends on 30 September 2020, and if any prizes aren’t won instantly they will be awarded in a late entry draw closing on 7 October 2020.
Residents of England, Scotland and Wales need to keep hold of their receipt and promotional packaging to validate their win, but if you live in Ireland there’s no need for a purchase (ROI residents do need to answer a question though!). As there’s nothing to suggest otherwise in the T&Cs, I assume you only need ONE Fruit Shoot receipt and promotional pack, then you can enter twice weekly during the promotion (as you will only be asked for one proof of purchase if you’re a winner).