ASDA Golden Skates Hunt – win a trip to Finland
Have you seen the new ASDA Christmas advert? It follows a family ice skating through a series of magical Christmas moments – wearing amazing golden skates!
To tie in with the campaign, ASDA have launched an online Golden Skates Hunt with two top prizes of a lovely family ice skating trip to Finland, plus hundreds of weekly prizes from XBoxes to hampers.
How to enter the Golden Skates Hunt
There are two parts to the competition – you need to complete an online shop, plus you need to complete the entry form!
You can only enter between Monday and Wednesday each week, from 8 November to 22 December 2021. You will have to enter on the Asda website, it won’t work on the app.
- Log in to your account at www.asda.com
- Solve the clue on the Golden Skates competition page and search the Asda Groceries website – you’ll see the Golden Skate ‘Congratulations’ image there (I’ve also added answers below)
- Click on the golden skate image and complete the entry form – you must have pop ups enabled to access the form
- Complete and checkout an ASDA order between Monday & Wednesday. This order must be delivered or collected before midnight the following Sunday
- Once you’ve entered a weekly draw, you also get an entry into the grand prize draw. It’s limited to one prize draw entry per person per week, and is only open to England, Scotland, and Wales residents aged 18+.
Winners will be notified the Wednesday after the closing date each week – the email will be sent from ASDA.comGoldenSkatesHunt@clearsilver.co.uk and you have seven days to claim the prize.
What you can win each week
Prizes are different every week – see the lists below. I’ll add in the weekly clue answer when I know it.
Week 1 – enter from 8 November
- Prizes: 10 x XBOX Series S console and a FIFA 22 digital download
- Place order between: Monday 8 November & Wednesday 10 November
- Collect order or have delivered by: Monday 15 November
- Clue answer: carrots
Week 2 – enter from 15 November
- Prizes: 15 x Buyagift – Magical Christmas Experience Box
- Place order between: Monday 15 November & Wednesday 17 November
- Collect order or have delivered by: Monday 22 November
- Clue answer: mince pies
Week 3 – enter from 22 November
- Prizes: 50 x Extra Special Sweet Treat Hamper worth £40
- Place order between: Monday 22 November & Wednesday 24 November
- Collect order or have delivered by: Monday 29 November
- Clue answer: advent calendar
Week 4 – enter from 29 November
- Prizes: 5 x XBOX Series X Console and a Battlefield 2042 digital download
- Place order between: Monday 29 November & Wednesday 1 December
- Collect order or have delivered by: Monday 6 December
- Clue answer: baubles
Week 5 – enter from 6 December
- Prizes: 1 x Samsung smartphone bundle
- Place order between: Monday 6 December & Wednesday 8 December
- Collect order or have delivered by: Monday 13 December
- Clue answer: TBC
Week 6 – enter from 13 December
- Prizes: 100 x year of free deliveries from Asda Groceries (an Anytime 12 month delivery pass worth £72 will be applied to the winner’s account)
- Place order between: Monday 13 December & Wednesday 15 December
- Collect order or have delivered by: Monday 20 December
- Clue answer: TBC
Week 7 – enter from 20 December
- Prizes: 100 x free Christmas shop from Asda Groceries (awarded as a a full refund on the qualifying order)
- Place order between: Monday 20 December & Wednesday 22 December
- Collect order or have delivered by: Monday 27 December
- Clue answer: TBC
Grand prize draw – win a trip to Finland
An entry into the weekly draw also gets you an entry into the grand prize draw – there are two prizes of a family ice skating holiday to Finland.
The prize includes 3 nights’ accommodation at Hotel Jarvisydan (or similar) in 2 standard double bedrooms including breakfast and a buffet dinner at the hotel restaurant each day. The guests will also be able to enjoy the spa, and receive 3 days of skate hire to use at their leisure. The prize also includes a skating excursion to Linnansaari National Park and its beautiful Kaarnetsaari.
T&Cs are here – good luck!