BP Swipe to Win
BP Rewards regularly run swipe to win promotions at their petrol stations, and the latest Fuel Your Year promotion runs until 2 March 2021, with 57 prizes of 400,000 reward points – worth £2000 – to be won.
To take part, swipe your BPme Rewards card (or scan the BPme app) every time you make a purchase at a participating BP station – it doesn’t need to be petrol, it could be a chocolate bar at the shop, as long as your transaction is for £1 or more.
Each time you swipe your card you’ll be entered into a daily prize draw to win 400,000 BPme reward points.
How to join the BP rewards scheme
- Register as a member of the BPMe Rewards scheme at www.bpmerewards.co.uk or download the iOS or Android app to your mobile and register your details
- Swipe or scan your BPme card or app every time you make a purchase at a BP petrol station
- You can have up to 5 rewards cards, 3 key fobs and 1 digital card linked to your account – apply for these at www.bpmerewards.co.uk/cards
- Redeem your reward points on gift cards (including Amazon, M&S and Love2Shop), products and charity donations – see the full guide at www.bpmerewards.co.uk/redeem
- You can use the app to pay in store by adding a credit or debit card to your account – tap the person icon at the top of the app to do this.
How to enter the Swipe to Win promotion
- Make a qualifying transaction of £1 or more at a participating BP service station (petrol and shop purchases are valid) and swipe or scan your BPme Rewards card.
- If you’re the daily winner, you’ll get an email confirmation of your win – so make sure you’ve opted in to receive emails by updating your profile on the app or at www.bpmerewards.co.uk/profile
You can find full T&Cs and FAQs – including details for the Northern Ireland No Purchase Necessary route – on the BPme Rewards website
Did you win 400,000 points on 5 January?
Apparently, this promotion had a glitch at the start where receipts were printed off incorrectly stating that entrants had won the daily prize of £2,000 of rewards points! The error was rectified on the same day, but BP have said they will honour the prizes of those affected, which could be hundreds of customers! Make sure to check your old receipts – and email the team at email@example.com for details of how to claim your prize. There’s more details about this on the MSE website.