Cadbury Match and Win
Match and Win is back again for 2020! Cadbury’s on-pack promotion offers some fabulous prizes for football fans – if your score matches the real score of a Premier League match, you could win one of ten VIP match day experiences. There are runners up prizes of up to 500 pairs of match tickets and more than 6 million vouchers to spend in online club shops too.
This year you might have noticed the advertising looks slightly different – that’s because Cadbury is no longer an official sponsor of the Premier League. However, they are still linked with the ‘top 6’ Premier League clubs – Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool, Man City, Man United and Spurs, and the prize vouchers are for these particular club shops.
Of course there’s also a rather large spanner in the works – the first Premier League matches won’t kick off until 11 September! But you can still enter to win prizes now, even if you can’t match the fixture scores just yet.
All you need to do is enter the barcode and batch code from any Cadbury ‘Match and Win’ product at http://matchandwin.cadburyfc.com
- 10 Pairs of VIP Match Tickets during the 20/21 Football season to be won across the promotion, including 5 star accommodation (valued up to a maximum of £4000 equivalent each)
- 500 x pair of football matchday tickets (up to 50 per fixture week) – the matches available are not limited to the Top 6 clubs and may be from other clubs amongst the Premier League, English Football League and Scottish Premier League, subject to availability.
- 679,949 x £10 eVouchers to spend online at the Club Shop for either Arsenal FC, Chelsea FC, Liverpool FC, Manchester City, Manchester United or Tottenham Hotspur
- 6,119,541 x £5 eVouchers for the Club Shop (you can only use one voucher per transaction)
How to enter
- Buy a promotional ‘Match & Win’ Cadbury product – make sure it’s the new 2020 promotion with the six club badges on, rather than last year’s Premier League logo!
- Go to http://matchandwin.cadburyfc.com
- Enter the barcode and batch code from the outside of your wrapper – watch out with the batch codes, the Os and zeroes look similar!
- You’ll also have to select the shop where you bought your product
- Register/log in to your account
- You’ll be shown a Premier League result (up to 4-4)
- If your predicted result matches the real result the following weekend – you win a prize!
You can enter a maximum of twice per day, per person – entries close on a Friday at 4.59pm. The batch codes are not unique, so you can enter the same codes multiple times.
Enter before 28 August 2020 and, although you won’t get a score to match, you’ll be entered into a prize draw to win the week 1 prizes. Enter between 29 August and 11 September 2020 and you’ll get a predicted score for matches on the weekend of 11 – 14 September.
If your score matches the real one, you’ll receive an email after the match to confirm you’re a winner, then receive an email by Friday the next week with details of the prize you’ve won.
If you win match tickets you’ll be offered a choice of matches. Obviously at the moment the FA still haven’t finalised decisions about match attendance for the coming season, so it may be that the match tickets are delayed until 2021.
The main promotion runs over ten separate prize draws, over 13 weeks (there’s 3 weeks without any Premier League matches, as there are international England fixtures on those weekends) and ends on 15 November 2020. There’s a late entry draw on 21 May 2020 with one £500 prize.
It’s open to the UK and ROI – with a no purchase necessary route for Northern Ireland (see the T&Cs).
Tesco Play on the Pitch prize draw
If you bought your Cadbury product at Tesco, you have a bonus chance to win one of 30 Play on Pitch experiences at Old Trafford – keep your Tesco receipt in case it’s required to validate your prize. There’s 25 prizes for UK customers, and 5 for Tesco Ireland customers.
The Play on Pitch experiences are for a winner and a guest aged 18+ and include travel expenses (up to a maximum of £250 total for winner and guest combined) from the winner’s home to and from the venue, refreshments and snacks during the experience, a football session at the Stadium for approximately 20 to 45 minutes; and football kit (excludes boots or shin-pads).
I can’t give you too many tips for this promotion as your success will depend on how the teams perform – but to get as many chances to win as possible, put your two entries in every day and get your husband/wife/partner to set up an account and play too!