Cadbury Match and Win
Match and Win is back for 2018! Cadbury’s on-pack promotion offers some fabulous prizes for football fans – you might win one of ten ultimate Premier League match day experiences, plus they’re giving away up to 500 pairs of match tickets, 1000 £50 cash prizes and more than 8 million other Premier League prizes.
This year there are no unique codes required. All you need to do is enter the barcode and batch code from a promotional Cadbury Match and Win product at matchandwin.cadbury.co.uk and hope that your predicted Premier League score matches the real one!
This year the highest predicted score will be 4-4, which is good news for those of us who were plagued with predictions for Burnley to win 7-6 last time! This should mean lots more winners this time round.
- 10 x MatchDay Experiences (worth up to £4000, including travel, dinner, accommodation & more)
- 500 x pair of Premier League match tickets (50 per week)
- 1000 x £50 cash
- 8,130,990 Premier League prizes including keyrings, bags & scarves
How to enter
- Buy a promotional Cadbury product (this year it’s on Hot Chocolate, Highlights and Crunchy Melts as well as chocolate bars and sharing bags!)
- Go to http://matchandwin.cadbury.co.uk/
- Enter the bar code and batch code from the outside of your wrapper – watch out with the batch codes, the Os and zeroes look similar!
- Register/log in to the website
- You’ll be shown a Premier League result
- If your predicted result matches the real result the following weekend – you win a prize!
You can enter a maximum of two codes per day, per person. The batch codes are not unique, so you can enter the same codes multiple times. T&Cs do state ‘proof of purchase may be required for verifying the claim so please ensure you retain the promotional pack’ – from experience, I’ve never known Cadbury to ask to see the packaging before awarding prizes but you should always keep hold of it, just in case!
Entry for each set of fixtures closes every Friday at 4.59pm – until 26th October 2018.
If your score matches the real one, you’ll receive an email after the match to confirm you’re a winner, then receive an email the next Tuesday with details of the prize you’ve won.
If you win Premier League match tickets you will be able to select your preferred team and choose an available home game from the season’s fixtures. If no tickets are available for your selected team, you will be able to choose another team. At this point you can also choose someone else to have the tickets if you don’t want to go.
The main promotion runs over ten separate prize draws, over 12 weeks (there are two weeks without any Premier League matches, as there are international England fixtures on those weekends) and ends on 26th October 2018. There’s a late entry draw on 30th April 2019 with one £500 prize. It’s open to the UK and ROI – with a no purchase necessary route for Northern Ireland (see the T&Cs).
I can’t give you too many tips for this promotion as your success will depend on how the teams perform – but to get as many chances to win as possible, put your two entries in every day and get your husband/wife/partner to set up an account and play too!
You can also win 100 Premier League prizes every week by entering codes from Cadbury cakes at www.cadburycompetition.com!
And while we’re on the topic of Premier League, make sure you enter the Carling Tap competition too!