Cadbury Match and Win
Match and Win is back again for 2021! Cadbury’s on-pack promotion offers some fabulous prizes for football fans – if your randomly generated score matches the real score of a Premier League match, you could win one of ten pairs of hospitality match tickets and a Sky TV bundle every week. There are runners up prizes of 50 pairs of matchday tickets each week too, plus millions of club shop vouchers.
Every week from 23 August until 19 November 2021, these prizes are up for grabs:
- 10 pairs of hospitality tickets and a Sky TV bundle
- 50 pairs of matchday tickets
- Millions of £5 and £10 vouchers for selected Club shops
How to enter
- Buy a promotional ‘Match & Win’ Cadbury product – make sure it’s the new 2021 promotional packaging!
- Go to http://matchandwin.cadburyfc.com
- Enter the barcode and batch code from the outside of your wrapper – watch out with the batch codes, the Os and zeroes look similar!
- Select the retailer you bought your product from
- Register a new account, or log in to your existing one
- Select your favourite team (not all teams are on the list, it’s just the ones that Cadbury partner with – choose OTHER if your team isn’t there!)
- You’ll be shown a Premier League result (up to 4-4)
- If your predicted result matches the real result the following weekend – you win a prize!
You can enter a maximum of twice per day, per person – entries close on a Friday at 4.59pm. The batch codes are not unique, so you can enter the same codes multiple times, although the T&Cs do state you should retain wrappers for every entry you make.
If your score matches the real one, you’ll receive an email after the match to confirm you’re a winner, then receive an email by Friday the next week with details of the prize you’ve won.
If you win match tickets you’ll be offered a choice of matches – it’s first come first served so respond to the email as soon as you can!
There are three international breaks when no Premier League games will be played – over the weekends of 4-5 Sep 2021, 9-10 Oct and 13-14 November 2021. The draws over this period will be open to entries for two weeks rather than one.
There’s a late entry draw closing on 29 April 2022 with one £500 prize.
It’s open to the UK and ROI – with a no purchase necessary route for Northern Ireland.
I can’t give you too many tips for this promotion as your success will depend on how the teams perform – but to get as many chances to win as possible, put your two entries in every day and get your husband/wife/partner to set up an account and play too!
If you want to know more check out the T&Cs on the Match & Win website. Good luck!