Cadbury Win a day in their boots
Cadbury’s first football themed promotion of 2023 is once again Win a Day in Their Boots. As well as the opportunity to win one of six amazing VIP matchday experiences at a Premier League Club, there are 201 pairs of matchday tickets for the 2022/23 football season to be won instantly. This year there are no smaller voucher prizes, so it’s only worth entering if you’re a footy fan!
You can enter once a day until the promotion ends on 26 March 2023 – but unlike previous Cadbury on-pack promotions, entries are restricted to a maximum of 20 over the whole promotional period!
What are the prizes?
There are two ‘levels’ of prizes – the Level 1 prizes are VIP experiences, and are awarded in a prize draw at the end of the promotional period (one winner chosen for each of Arsenal, Liverpool, Manchester City, Tottenham, Chelsea and Manchester United). The Level 2 prizes of Premier League tickets are awarded instantly. An entrant can’t win more than one Level 1 prize and three Level 2 prizes in total.
Level 1: 6 x Win a Day in their boots (prize draw)
Winners will have a choice of three prize options:
- VIP Matchday experience for winner and guest with accommodation, travel, stadium tour, and a meet and greet with ex player. Matches will be one of these (depending on your chosen Home Team when entering): Liverpool FC vs Aston Villa FC, Manchester City vs Chelsea FC, Tottenham Hotspur vs Brentford FC, Arsenal FC vs Wolverhampton Wanderers FC, Chelsea FC vs Newcastle United, Manchester United vs Fulham FC
- Group Training Experience for winner and 9 guests at an official club facility, with accommodation, travel, and kit
- Behind The Scenes Day for winner and guest with accommodation, travel, behind the scenes experience, meet and greet with ex-player
All winners get a full kit, signed boots and Cadbury hamper. There’s full prize details in the T&Cs.
Level 2: 201 x Premier League tickets (instant win)
Level 2 instant prizes are a pair of tickets to see one of the following teams:
Arsenal FC, Aston Villa Women’s FC, Birmingham City Football Club, Bristol Rovers, Celtic F.C., Chelsea FC, Leeds United, Lincoln City FC, Liverpool FC, Manchester City, Manchester United, Notts County FC, Rangers Football Club, Sheffield United F.C., Sheffield Wednesday, Tottenham Hotspur, West Bromwich Albion, or Wolverhampton Wanderers FC.
The match tickets available to be won each week are listed in the T&Cs.
How to enter Win a day in their boots
- Buy a participating Cadbury, Trebor or Maynards Bassetts product (there are no promotional packs for this comp, just make sure you buy a product listed in the T&Cs).
- Keep your packaging and receipt safe as it may be required to validate a win – I recommend you take a photo and save it on your phone.
- Go to winaday.cadburyfc.com
- Enter the barcode plus the batch code from your packet (the batch code is the long code on the best before panel)
- Choose which of the 6 prize draws you want to be entered into (Arsenal FC, Chelsea FC, Liverpool FC, Manchester United, Manchester City, Tottenham Hotspur)
- Choose which of the 3 experiences you would like to win
- Select the retailer where you bought your product
- Finally, choose your preferred team from the list of Cadbury partners (I assume this is taken into account for the match ticket instant win)
- Submit the entry form!
As well as being entered into the prize draw for your chosen club, you’ll find out if you’ve won match tickets instantly. If you’ve won an instant prize, you’ll receive a confirmation email and must follow the instructions within 48 hours to claim your prize. Grand prize winners will be contacted within 5 days of the prize draws.
The promotion ends on 26 March 2023 and you can enter once a day, but only 20 times in total.
Terms do state ‘Retain proof of purchase for each separate entry’ – but usually Cadbury will only ask grand prize winners to provide a single receipt to validate their win, unless it specifically states in T&Cs that they will ask to see all receipts corresponding to every entry. See my blog post Purchase necessary competitions – just one receipt, or one receipt per entry? for more on this dilemma.
The promotion is open to UK and ROI residents aged 18 and over. ROI residents can enter without making a purchase.
About the winning moments format
This instant win promotion is a winning moments format, which means that the first person to enter a code after each of the 201 random winning moments will win match tickets. If there’s no entry between one winning moment and the next, the unclaimed prize rolls over and will be won by the first person to enter. Your best chance of a win is entering your code overnight, between 1am and 6am – find out more in my blog post What is a winning moment promotion?
You can check out all the FAQs and T&Cs on the main Win a Day website at winaday.cadburyfc.com/
Don’t forget to check the full Compers Shopping List for more current instant win and daily entry promotions you can try!