Iceland Launch Party – loads of prizes to be won!
To celebrate the launch of their new website, Iceland are giving away loads of prizes when you shop online until 5th May 2019.
You’ll be automatically entered into the prize draws when you shop online, but with lots of prizes on offer it’s still worth a go – if Iceland deliver to your postcode, of course!
Please note that this post contains affiliate links.
How to enter
Simply visit the new Iceland website at www.iceland.co.uk and order your grocery shopping online for home delivery.
- Spend over £25 to enter the main promotion (spend over £35 for free delivery)
- Spend over £25 and book next day delivery to also enter the daily prize draw
- Spend over £60 to also enter the ‘win your basket’ prize draw
- And if you add a Kellogg’s cereal to your basket, you’ll be entered into the ‘Win a Merlin annual family pass’ prize draw!
For the main Launch Party promotion, every entrant is a winner – but you won’t find out what you’ve won until winners are emailed on 13th May. The prizes are:
- 3 x £1000 loaded to your Iceland Bonus Card
- 10 iPads
- 250 x £100 Red Letter Day vouchers
….plus 250,000 prizes of £5 off a £50 spend.
12 daily prizes
In addition, every day, a different prize is up for grabs for one online shopper who orders before 11pm for next day delivery. The daily prize is only revealed on the day itself (today’s is a fridge freezer filled with food).
Win your basket
Plus, every day until 5th May one random shopper who spends over £60 will win the value of their basket refunded to their card. You can see the list of winners on the Iceland Facebook page.
Win a Merlin Annual Pass
Iceland are also running a promotion with Kellogg’s – add any Kellogg’s cereal to your basket before 7th May and you’ll automatically go into a draw to win one of three annual Merlin family passes!
All the T&Cs for these promotions can be found on the Iceland website at https://www.iceland.co.uk/terms.html (click the competition tab). Good luck!