Jet2 Late Summer Social – win a VIP Spanish trip!
How do you fancy getting a bit of late summer Spanish sunshine this September?
Jet2 have launched a great creative competition and are sending 180 lucky winners off to the Costa Brava for a VIP weekend of fun, with special guest Denise Van Outen!
It’s a very generous prize, and similar to the amazing Jet2 Party Plane Majorca trip that I went on a few years back – but this time it’s not a group of 100 friends going on the trip – it’s lots of smaller groups. Each winner can take up to 5 friends or family with them!
The competition is judged, and you’ll have to put a bit of effort in – but please don’t let this put you off. There will be at least 30 winners, so you have a great chance of winning if you can create an entry that really stands out!
What’s the Late Summer Social prize?
- A weekend in Spain, departing the UK on Friday 23 September and returning on Monday 26 September, staying for 3 nights half board at the L’Azure Hotel, Lloret De Mar, Costa Brava
- Return flights to Girona from Stansted, Birmingham or Manchester airport – and 1 free item of checked baggage of up to 22kg per person
- The prize also includes a range of activities, depending on the itinerary you choose!
If your chosen airport is not available, you will be assigned the next nearest. If you live more than 60 minutes from the airport, Jet2 will provide travel and/or accommodation for the night before the flight.
Flight times are as follows:
- Stansted – flight to Spain departs 12.25pm Friday; flight home departs 1.10pm Monday
- Birmingham – flight to Spain departs 6.00am Friday; flight home departs 10.45am Monday
- Manchester – flight to Spain departs 6.00am Friday; flight home departs 7.10pm Monday
There are three different itinerary options for the Saturday and Sunday of the trip. On Friday all guests have a VIP welcome at the airport, and an evening welcome event hosted by Denise Van Outen. On Sunday evening all guests attend a Jet2holidays gala dinner with Denise Van Outen.
- FAMILY FUN (option A): On Saturday you’ll go to Water World waterpark, and on Sunday to MarineWorld waterpark.
- CULTURE VULTURE (option B): On Saturday you will visit Santa Clotilde Gardens and a cava winery. On Sunday it’s a Girona City Tour.
- KICK BACK ‘N’ RELAX (option C): You’ll spend Saturday on Fenals Beach and enjoy a spa day and massage at the hotel on Sunday
How to enter the Jet2 competition
- Write up to a hundred words and/or create a video (no longer than 30 seconds) explaining why a late summer sun holiday is right for you. Jet2 are encouraging entrants to do both.
- Submit your entry at www.jet2holidays.com/late-summer-social – if you’ve made a video, you will need to upload it to YouTube and select the unlisted setting, then copy and paste the link to your video in the entry form.
- Choose your preferred itinerary (A, B or C) and airport (Manchester, Birmingham or Stansted)
- Specify the number of return flight seats required for your party along with the number of adults and children in your party (up to a maximum of 6 people)
- Select the number of rooms required for your party (maximum capacity of one room is 4 people)
Get your entry in by 12.00 noon on 5th September 2022!
Jet2 will be judging all entries. They do suggest you could share your funny stories, party tricks, or unique talents to ensure your entry stands out – and the winning entries will be those that are the most entertaining and resonate most with the judge.
This is a great opportunity for novice compers to try their first video competition – plan it in advance (especially the timings, as you don’t want to go over 30 seconds), have fun, and see if you can theme it to your choice of itinerary! Members of the Lucky Learners group advise using apps such as Kinemaster, Inshot and Capcut to edit your videos.
Note that by entering, you are passing all copyright of your entry to Jet2, who can use it in their marketing.
Winners will be contacted by email between 5 and 10 September 2022 and must confirm acceptance of the prize within 24 hours. Jet2 will choose as many winners as they can, until they reach the maximum of 180 guests (so this will be at least 30 winners and probably quite a few more!)
Entrants must be residents of the UK, the Channel Islands or the Isle of Man and aged 18 years or over.
Download a PDF of full terms and conditions here > https://www.jet2holidays.com/=-/media//PDFs/Late_Summer_Social
Any questions? Ask in the comments and I’ll see if I can help!