McVities Too Good Not To Share – win cash prizes and biscuits!
Looking for an excuse to buy biscuits? Well this McVities promotion is perfect! All you need to do is buy any pack of McVitie’s biscuits or cake products, and you’ll have the chance to win a year’s supply of your fave McVities biscuits. Plus, if you buy at Asda or Co-op, you’ll have the chance to win cash prizes!
If you buy your McVities at Asda, there’s only one prize available – a whopping £10,000 cash! The prize draw closes on 24 March 2021.
How to enter the Asda McVities prize draw
- Buy any pack of McVitie’s biscuits or cake products from an ASDA store (or online) and keep the receipt (receipt must be dated between 25 February & 24 March 2021)
- Enter your details at tgnts.winwithmcvities.co.uk/asda
- You can enter three times in total
- T&Cs for the Asda draw are here
If you buy your McVities at the Co-op, there are 21 prizes of £500 to be won – seven winners a week for three weeks, until 23 March 2021.
How to enter the Co-op McVities prize draw
- Buy any pack of McVitie’s biscuits or cake products from a Co-op store and keep the receipt (receipt must be dated between 3 March & 23 March 2021)
- Text ‘SHARE500’ to 88802 (this is a standard rate text message)
- You can enter three times in total – each of the three weekly draws closes on a Tuesday at midnight
- T&Cs for the Co-op draw are here
If you buy your McVities from any shop before 6 April 2021 you have the best chance of winning a prize, as every week 25 winners receive a year’s supply of biscuits. Winners get to choose from 60 packets of Digestives, Hobnobs, Jaffa Cakes, Clubs, Rich Tea, VIBs, or 72 packets of Penguins!
How to enter the ‘Year’s supply of biscuits’ main prize draw
- Buy any pack of McVitie’s biscuits or cake products from any store and keep the receipt (which must be dated between 1 February & 13 April 2021)
- Enter your details at tgnts.winwithmcvities.co.uk/other
- You can enter three times in total, but only win one prize per household
- Prize draws close every Sunday at midnight and winners will be notified by text
- T&Cs for the main draw are here
Because you can only enter each promotion three times, you might want to hold off with one of your entries until a later prize draw rather than putting them all in at once! T&Cs aren’t clear but I think it’s fine to buy one product per store and enter three times, rather than have to buy three products at each store – there’s no mention in T&Cs of having to provide multiple receipts corresponding to all your entries.
T&Cs also don’t state if your Co-op/Asda purchase is also a valid purchase for an entry in the main ‘Other’ draw too. I’ll leave you to decide!
You can find full details on all three promotions at https://tgnts.winwithmcvities.co.uk/ – There’s a ‘No Purchase Necessary’ postal entry route for Northern Ireland residents, detailed in the T&Cs.