Mr Kipling competition – the Halloween edition!
The Mr Kipling on pack promotion has had a special Witches makeover for Halloween! Look out for promo packs in the supermarkets – choose from Fiendish Fancies, Terrifying Toffee Whirls, Formula 86 Chocolate Tarts, Spooktacular Angel Slices, or Grand High Witch’s Chocolate + Vanilla Slices. Once again there are 200 prizes available to be won every single week – and any unclaimed prizes go into a prize draw for all losing entrants at the end of the promotion!
How to enter the Mr Kipling competition
- Buy a pack of Mr Kipling cakes with the promotional Roald Dahl Witches flash
- Find the unique code inside the packaging
- Go to www.mrkiplingcompetition.co.uk and enter your date of birth
- Click on ENTER and then enter your code – if you enter it incorrectly you’ll get a message telling you it’s all squiggley, and will have to try again!
If you win, you’ll find out straight away what prize you’ve won and can complete your details to claim it. If you’re not a winner, you can still complete your details to be entered into the final ‘sweep up’ prize draw for any unclaimed prizes.
There are 200 weekly prizes available across seven weeks, from 17 September 2020 until the promotion ends on 3 November 2020. The top prizes each week are:
- 5 x chocolate tasting experience in London for the family
- A family trip to Newquay (based on 2 adults and 2 children (aged 11 or under)
- A family long weekend in Norway
All prizes include at least two nights accommodation, plus spending money – check the T&Cs for full prize details.
The smaller prizes each week are:
- 14 x The Witches 50 piece jigsaw puzzle
- 42 x The Witches paperback book (including 2 previously unpublished chapters)
- 43 x How to avoid witches paperback book
The final closing date is 3 November 2020 and it’s a maximum of five entries per week per household. There’s a No Purchase Necessary route for Ireland detailed in the T&Cs.