Nestlé Cereals ParalympicsGB promotions
Look out for promotional Paralympics GB boxes of Nestlé Cereals in supermarkets now – they give you the chance to win one of 550 family fitness prizes, plus if you buy your Shreddies or Cheerios at Tesco you can enter their text competition to win one of 200 £50 Tesco gift cards!
How to enter the main on-pack promotion
- Buy a flashed promotional pack of Shreddies, Cheerios, Shredded Wheat, Go Free or Nesquik Cereal from any supermarket between 23 July and 1 October 2021.
- Go to www.nestle-cereals.com/uk/paralympicsgb and enter your details
- Upload a photo of your receipt
- Your entry will only go into the daily draw on the day you enter – entries do not roll over into subsequent draws
Winners will be contacted by email the next working day following the draw.
The promotion is open to UK residents and there’s a no purchase necessary entry route for Northern Ireland entrants.
You can enter once a day and win a maximum of three prizes. If you do enter multiple times you will need to keep all your separate receipts, as they may be requested in order to validate a win. Unusually, the T&Cs both on pack and online suggest that receipts dated before 23 July will not be accepted as valid entries – even though the promo packs have been on shelves for a while already!
Win one of ten daily prizes
Every day for 55 days until 15 September 2021 there are these prizes to be won:
- 1 x City bike
- 1 x National Trust one year family membership
- 3 x £50 adidas vouchers
- 2 x mini trampolines
- 3 x water bottles
Entries received after 15 September and before 1 October 2021 go into a late entry prize draw to win a treadmill worth £600.
How to enter the Tesco text promotion
There’s also a Tesco exclusive text entry promotion, so ideally you should buy your qualifying cereal there, and get two entries for the price of one!
- Buy any sized packet of Cheerios or Shreddies from a Tesco store or online at tesco.com between 21 July and 10 August 2021
- Text NESTLE followed by a space, then your name and your postcode to 60110 (this will cost your standard network rate, usually about 10p)
- You’ll receive a reply with a unique link – click this link and upload a photo of your Tesco receipt
The prize draw closes on 10th August 2021 and 200 winners will receive a £50 Tesco gift card!
It’s only one entry per person, and one prize per household (so your partner at the same address can enter too, but you wouldn’t be allowed to win a prize each).
It’s open to UK residents and there’s a free entry route for Northern Ireland entrants – see the T&Cs on the Tesco website.
Get your Nestlé cereals for half price with Shopmium!
The Shopmium app often has cashback offers that tie in with current promotions.
Until 19 August 2021 you can claim 50% cashback on your purchase of Cheerios 600g, Shredded Wheat 24/30, Shredded Wheat bitesize 625/720g or Shreddies 630/720/910g at Tesco, Asda, Moirrisons and Sainsbury’s (both in store and online). Just buy your cereal and then upload a photo of your receipt to the app before 19 August 2021. You can claim cashback once for each of these 4 products. You’ll be able to upload the receipt for the main Nestlé Paralympics promotion, and if you buy Shreddies or Cheerios at Tesco you can upload it for their text promotion too.
If you’re new to Shopmium, download it and claim a free can of Pringles when you use my referral code KYHMFYMF! You can also claim a free pack of Oreos if you make 2 cashback requests before 31 July 2021 so now’s a good time to download it and start claiming cashback.