November Prize Unboxing
The end of another month, and it’s been an unusual one for me as I set myself a Lockdown Comping Challenge to enter a thousand competitions between 5th November and 2nd December – I’m on track to do it, but I’ve found it quite hard work!
I found myself doing a lot more simple retweets than usual to get my numbers up, even though I know my chance of winning them is small. I must admit I definitely prefer my quality over quantity approach of entering fewer comps, but focusing on creative and purchase comps, or comps that I’ve found myself by Googling or using Tweetdeck. But let’s wait and see if I get many wins from my thousand comps, I might change my mind!
Here’s our November unboxing video – hope you enjoy it!
Our November wins
- The Joyful Environmentalist book – No Plastic Shop Facebook prize draw
- New Balance trainers – Asda/Lucozade text prize draw
- Celebrations & Maltesers Reindeeer – One Stop Eddys Christmas Heroes app
- BTS Jimin doll – Visit Korea survey prize draw
- Hotel Chocolat chocolates – Currie Motors quiz
- XBox Annual Game Pass – Asda/Pringles text prize draw
- Celebrations/M&S chocolates – Friends of Preston Park Halloween costume competition
- £99 Spotify Premium Gift Card – Instagram video competition
If you enjoy reading about people’s comping success, then please join us in the Lucky Learners Facebook group where group members share their wonderful weekly and monthly wins – you can also watch a playlist of prize unboxing videos on YouTube!
Good luck for December and the Advent comps!