Red Nose Day Competitions 2022
Red Nose Day 2022 is on Friday 18th March – it’s a great excuse to have a laugh while raising money for Comic Relief. And as usual, there should be plenty of opportunities to win prizes in Red Nose Day competitions when you donate!
Sainsbury’s Red Nose Day Scratchcards
Sainsbury’s are once again selling their RND prize scratchcards in store for £1 each – and ALL of this money goes to Comic Relief, so it’s a brilliant way to make a donation, and get a chance of winning a prize too! Ask to buy the scratchcards at the Customer Service desk.
Scratchcard prizes for 2022 are:
- 1 x Cornwall Cottage Luxury Stay
- 2 x Tech bundle worth £1,900 (iPhone 13 5G, Toshiba 43In Smart 4K, 2020 MacBook Air 13.3″)
- 4 x iPad & Spa Day for 2 with Treatments
- 3 x Hisense Roku 43” Smart 4K LED Freeview TV
- 2 x Xbox Series S
- 10 x Argos Home Deluxe 4 Burner Steel Gas BBQ
- 5 x Ooni Kodi 12 Gas Powered Pizza Oven
- 5 x Apple Airpods
- 5 x Voucher for an Overnight Spa Escape for 2
- 5 x Kärcher K2 Compact Pressure Washer
- 15 x Amazon Kindle 6″ eReader – 8 GB, Black
- 5 x Tower T17061 4L Air Fryer – Black
- 20 x Amazon Fire TV Stick With Alexa Voice Remote (2021)
- 3 x Jamie Oliver Online Cooking Course
- 25 x Breville Blend Active Personal Blender & Smoothie Maker
- 200 x Sainsbury’s £50 Voucher
- all losing scratchcards give you a £1 off coupon for a Hartley’s Jelly Pots 6 Pack
If you’re a winner there will be a claim number to call on your scratchcard.
But if you only win a £1 off coupon, don’t throw away your card!
There are a million of these scratchcards in circulation, so the chance of you revealing a prize when you scratch is very slim. But the brilliant thing is – if any prizes remain unclaimed (ie. the scratchcards remain unsold), those prizes will be awarded to losing scratchcards in a random prize draw! So if you only win a discount coupon on your scratchcard, you can post it off to enter the prize draw instead. There are many SuperLucky readers who have won this way in previous years, including the top prize winners from the last two scratchcard promotions! I’ve won several vouchers myself in this prize draw over the years. There’s a limit of ten prizes per person in this prize draw.
To enter the draw, complete your details on the reverse and post your scratchcards off in an envelope to JS12442 Comic Relief, PO Box 704, Pinner, HA5 9PF before 30th April 2022. You can include as many scratchcards as you like in one envelope – but remember to check the weight and thickness, if it’s over 5mm thick you’ll need to use a large letter stamp!
Find out more about the scratchcards on the Sainsbury’s website.
While you’re in Sainsbury’s look out for a table advertising special prize draws and comps too – my local store usually has a kids drawing competition and a guess the number of sweets competition, in return for a small donation to Comic Relief.
Comic Relief exclusive prize draws
There are several text entry prize draws where you can win fantastic prizes – you send a text to enter but the £10 donation is optional, and you can cancel your donation within 60 minutes if you only want to enter the draw, by replying to 62345 with the word CANCEL. If you cancel your donation, the text will still cost you standard network rate (around 15p). You can enter each of these draws up to 4 times a day. Please check the T&Cs at www.comicrelief.com/prize-draw-terms – the winners will be contacted by telephone on a set date (8 April for most draws) and for some draws you MUST answer to claim your prize! The prize draws are open to all residents of the UK, aged 18 or over, except staff members of Comic Relief, of BBC Group, of any of the prize providers, and their close relatives, or anyone connected with the prize draw.
- NEW! Win a 7 night trip to Croatia – Text SEA to 81155. Closes 31 March 2022.
- NEW! Win one of 50 Google Pixel 6 Pro & Google Nest bundles – Text TECH to 81155. Closes 31 March 2022.
- NEW! Win a 7 night trip to Barbados – Text SUN to 81155. Closes 31 March 2022.
- Win 2 tickets to Glastonbury 2022 with up to £200 travel costs and a pre-erected 2-person tent – Text MUSIC to 81155. Closes 31 March 2022.
- Win a Mazda CX-30 GT Sport edition – Text DRIVE to 81155. Closes 20 March 2022.
- Win a four night stay in Toronto for 2 – Text CITY to 81155. Closes 31 March 2022.
- Win a 1965 Volkswagen Beetle (full electric conversion) – Text CAR to 81155. Closes 20 March 2022.
- Win a make-up masterclass, a private photoshoot with Rankin, 2 tickets to The Fashion Awards 2022, hotel accommodation and UK travel costs – Text GLOW to 81155. Closes 31 March 2022.
- Win a pair of tickets to see Adele, Abba Voyage Avatar, Harry Styles, Diana Ross, Ed Sheeran concerts plus a pair of VIP tickets to BBC Radio 2 Live – plus up to £200 per event to cover travel and accommodation costs – Text WIN to 81155. Closes 18 March 2022.
Comic Relief online & postal entry prize draws
On the Red Nose Day website you can also donate to enter prize draws to win unique prizes – the draws are open to UK residents aged 18+.
Win an Ultimate ’00s Screening Party hosted by Duncan James from Blue!
Win an Ultimate ‘00s Screening Party inspired by Disney and Pixar’s Turning Red for 10 people at Disney HQ!
- Hosted by ‘00s legend Duncan James from Blue
- £100 Westfield voucher for you and each of your friends
- ‘00s goodie bags full of retro classics and more scrunchies that you can shake a stick at
- Year subscription to Disney+
Enter to win at comicrelief.com/prizes before 12 April 2022 – entries are £10 each made by card payment online (all money going to Comic Relief). If you don’t want to donate, you can also enter by post by sending your full name, mobile number, email address, country of residence and date of birth with the reference Disney’s Turning Red – Comic Relief to PO Box 12635 Colchester CO7 5AN. Postal entries close on 14 April 2022 and you can send one postal entry a day.
Win a Dungeons & Dragons adventure
Embark on an epic two-day Dungeons & Dragons experience on Osea Island.
- A 2-night stay on remote & hauntingly beautiful Osea Island for you and a guest.
- A unique D&D adventure inspired by your island experience with Oxventure
- Created and led by star Dungeon Master Johnny Chiodini and members of Oxventure.
- Delicious food & drink delivered fresh to you and your guest.
- A stay in the huge picturesque coastal property – The Captain’s House
- A D&D themed treasure hunt, target sports & campfire cooking
Enter to win at comicrelief.com/prizes before 10 April 2022 – entries are £10 each made by card payment online (all money going to Comic Relief). If you don’t want to donate, you can also enter by post by sending your full name, mobile number, email address, country of residence and date of birth with the reference D&D Island – Comic Relief to PO Box 12635 Colchester CO7 5AN. Postal entries close on 12 April 2022 and you can send one postal entry a day.
Spotted any more Red Nose Day comps? Leave a link in the comments!