Shazam your Crunch
‘Shazam your crunch’ is a fun and unique competition from Kellogg’s. Although it takes a little work to get your entry in, there are 85 Sony speakers to be won (one per day until 5th August) and not many daily entrants, so it’s worth a try!
How to enter
- Buy a promotional box of Crunchy Nut Cornflakes
- Download the free Shazam app to your mobile device
- Open Shazam and tap the camera icon, then point your device at the Shazam logo on the reverse of the box.
- You’ll be taken to the Shazam Your Crunch website. Tick to accept T&Cs, then Enter Now
- Allow access to your microphone.
- Press record – and start crunching your cornflakes – after ten seconds you’ll be assigned a cruncher status.
- Next – take a selfie. You can retake if you’re not happy with it! Tap and hold to save a copy to your camera roll (you’ll need to do this if you want to enter via Facebook)
- A special filter (border) will be added to your selfie – then tap to share your selfie on Twitter or Facebook
- You will need to allow access to your account by logging in (you can revoke access when the competition has ended)
- Twitter will automatically tweet from your account with the #CrunchyNutShazam hashtag, or will take you to the Crunchy Nut Facebook post where you can upload your saved selfie.
There are 85 Sony SRS-XB31 Wireless Speakers to be won (the same ones as in the Pringles Summer promotion – Kellogg’s must have got a cheap deal on them!). The daily prizes are on offer until 5th August and then there’s a late entry draw closing on 31st December 2019.
Rather than go through the whole process every day, take a number of selfies at the same time. Simply save your first selfie to your camera roll, then tap to take another and another. You can then post a saved selfie as a comment on the Facebook post every day. The T&Cs don’t say if you can enter with the same photo daily – I’ve noticed a few people have been doing this!