SuperLucky Secrets: the book launch
Today is the big day! I’ve been working on my SuperLucky Secrets book for a few years now, and have finally collected everything together in one almighty guide to winning, which is now available to buy right here, right now!
SuperLucky Secrets is the modern guide to comping, with a hundred tips on finding, entering and winning competitions on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, mobile apps and more – as well as the more traditional routes of phone, postal and email entry. There are tips for beginners, but also plenty of useful advice for those who have been comping for years.
Unlike most comping books on the market, you can be assured that the author is currently a successful comper. I practise what I preach, and my tips work – which is why I still win big prizes regularly. People trust me and appreciate what I do for the comping community – that’s why the book features quotes and testimonials from more than 30 SuperLucky readers! And although I’ve shared advice freely on my blog for the last six years, this book contains secret prize-winning methods that I’ve never shared in public before!
The SuperLucky Secrets ebook will cost you £9.99 – just ten pence a tip! – and you can download in a choice of formats:
- MOBI – to read on a Kindle, or using the free Kindle app (available for most devices), the text size can be adjusted.
- EPUB – for Kobo, Nook, Sony Reader, Android or iPad/iPhone, this format also allows you to change the text size.
- PDF – PDF files are supported by almost all modern e-book readers, tablets and smartphones, but the pages have a fixed layout so you can’t adjust text size.
If you purchase the book here on my website you’ll also get access to a pair of free bonus files:
- a Google Drive prize spreadsheet template – start filling in your own prize spreadsheet to track your comping success!
- a file of my favourite comping bookmarks – including essential Facebook and Twitter links, useful resources and example searches.
If you’re more traditional, you can also buy it in paperback format for £14.99!