There’s a Pokémon for you: win over a thousand prizes!
If you have a Pokémon fan in your family, you might enjoy the new ‘There’s a Pokémon for You’ campaign, with over a thousand prizes to be won. It’s a similar format to the 2021 Win With Pokémon promotion, where lots of SuperLucky readers won Pokemon card bundles, but this time there’s a bonus social media entry option where you can discover and share your own Pokémon!
You can enter the promotion every time you buy a Pokémon Trading Card Game product, and there are weekly prize draws closing every Friday until 19 January 2023 – so this is the perfect opportunity to stock up on Pokémon cards for Christmas (they make great stocking fillers!)
What are the Pokémon prizes?
There are over a thousand prizes in total, with 100 prizes being given away in each of the ten weekly draws:
- 100 x ten Pokémon Trading Card Game Booster packs (worth £40)
Plus at the end of the promotion ten winners will be chosen from all entries and win a bedroom bundle (including a Switch OLED):
- A Pokémon bedroom bundle worth £1,300 and consisting of: 36 x Pokémon Trading Card Game Booster packs, 1 x Elite Trainer Box,1 x V Star Box, 1 x GO Team Collection, 5 x GO Mini Tin, 6 x GO Gift Tin, 6 x GO Poké Ball Tin,1 x Tournament Collection, 3 x Fall Tins,1 x Battle Academy, 1 x A5 Notebook, 1 x Stationery Set, 1 x Bedding Set, 1 x Blanket,1 x Towel, 1 x Pokémon Poster, 1 x Pikachu Poster, 1 x Mug, 1 x 3D Mug, 1 x Drawstring Bag, 1 x Pikachu 8inch Plush, 1 x Squirtle 8inch Plush, 1 x Bulbasaur 8inch Plush, 1 x Charmander 8inch Plush, 1 x Pikachu Mega Construx, 1 x Eevee Mega Construx, 1 x Switch OLED, 1 x Switch Case, 1 x Switch Controller, 1 x 150 Pieces Puzzle, 1 x Backpack, 1x Lamp, 1 x Alarm Clock,1 x A0 Pokédex Poster
If you make multiple entries, you can win more than one card bundle – but each entrant can only win one grand prize.
How to enter the Pokémon competition
- Purchase a Pokémon TCG product in store or online from GAME, B&M, WHSmith, McColl’s, One Stop, Eason or Gamestop between 11 November 2022 and 19 January 2023 (the cheapest are the individual card packs at around £3.99, these are usually kept behind the counter)
- Go to www.winwithpokemon.co.uk, enter your details and upload a photo of your receipt. The file must be less than 5MB in size. Keep hold of your receipt too, as you may be required to show it again if you win!
- After entering, you can earn a bonus prize draw entry by using the red Discover button to generate your own Pokémon wallpaper, then using the share buttons to post on Facebook or Twitter using the #WinWithPokemon hashtag. The bonus entry is tracked automatically by your browser cookies, so make sure you ALLOW cookies when you visit the competition website!
You’ll get an email confirmation of your entry. Each weekly prize draw closes on a Friday – you get a new prize draw entry for every unique receipt you upload, and winners will be contacted by email within 7 days of each weekly draw.
Residents of the Republic of Ireland can have one free weekly prize draw entry at www.winwithpokemon.co.uk – they will need to correctly answer a quiz question.
Tip: Buy at GAME before 19 November and you’ll go into their daily prize draw to win £250 GAME Reward points – find out more here.
Check out T&Cs at winwithpokemon.co.uk/enter/terms