What are the Cadbury Mystery Bar Flavours?
Have you tried to guess the Cadbury Mystery Bars yet?
If you can figure out the flavour of one of the two limited edition chocolate bars, you could win a mystery prize worth £5,000! There’s also bonus chances to win if you buy your bars at Tesco or Poundland.
Below I’ve shared details of the prizes you can win if you guess the flavours correctly – plus I’ve also shared the Mystery Bar clues from Cadbury so far, and some of the suggestions that people have made for the Mystery Bar flavours!
The main competition runs until 7th October 2022 – hopefully there will be more clues released by Cadbury before then, which I will add to the lists below.
How to enter the main competition
- Purchase a Mystery bar, and keep hold of your receipt
- Head to https://mysterybars.cadbury.co.uk/ and enter your details, plus select the shop where you bought your bar
- Make your guess – spelling errors are allowed!
Full T&Cs are here. You must be over 18 years old and live in the UK, Ireland or Channel Islands to be eligible to enter the competition. You can enter once a day so can have lots of different guesses but T&Cs do say you need “One itemised receipt per entry”.
Everyone who guesses correctly will go into a random draw, with one winner chosen for each of the Mystery bars.
Terms & conditions state the prize is either £5k cash, a £5k holiday or a £5k adventure holiday (or the Euro equivalent for an Irish winner) – but you can’t choose, it will be a surprise for the winners!
Bonus prize draws at Tesco & Poundland
- Buy your mystery bar at Tesco between 3 August 2022 and 13 September 2022, and choose ‘Tesco’ from the options on the competition entry form, and if you guess either flavour correctly you’ll go into a bonus prize draw with the chance to win £5,000 cash, or one of 19 prizes of £250 cash.
- Buy your mystery bar at Poundland between 25 July and 25 September 2022 and choose ‘Poundland’ from the menu on the entry form, and if you guess correctly you’ll go into a prize draw to win one of five £500 Red Letter Day e-vouchers (OR a €500 AllGifts.ie voucher for Irish winners)
Mystery Bar 01 Clues
- Tastes of ______ and heavenly ______ (Twitter)
- Take your sweet, sweet time solving the flavour of Mystery Bar 01 (Twitter)
- If Mystery Bar 01 could say hello, it’d probably say “hey sweetie!’ (Cadbury email)
- If nostalgia was a flavour, Mystery Bar 01 would be it (Cadbury email)
- Just like money, this flavour doesn’t grow on trees (YouTube)
- The flavour of Mystery Bar 01 tastes like something you’d have spent your pocket money on (Twitter)
- The flavour of Mystery Bar 01 is crunchy when raw, soft when cooked, and delicious when covered in Dairy Milk (Cadbury email)
- The flavour of Mystery Bar 01 is the classic combo of something and something (Twitter)
Here’s a visual clue, but as nobody can figure out the missing word we think it may be a red herring!
Mystery Bar 01 Guesses
The clues suggest a sweet treat from our childhood – maybe a dessert or a pick’n’mix favourite? I am confident that the answer is ‘Rhubarb & Custard’ – favourite sweets from my childhood!
These are popular guesses from Twitter, and SuperLucky readers…
- Love Hearts
- Cherry bon bons
- Apple bon bons
- Pink Mice
- Bakewell Tart
- Swizzels Drumsticks
- Viennese Whirls
- Rhubarb & Custard
- Jam Roly Poly
- Turkish Delight*
- Raspberry Ripple*
- Strawberry Laces*
*Cadbury replied to BooHoo on Twitter to say all these guesses were WRONG for bar 01!
Mystery Bar 02 Clues
- The flavour of Mystery Bar 02 tastes a lot like childhood. And summer (Cadbury email)
- Mystery Bar 02 is a blue skies, sun in your eyes kind of flavour. (Twitter)
- If Mystery Bar 02 was the weather it would be more 🌞 than ❄️ (Twitter)
- Taste is key but colour is a primary thing with this flavour (YouTube)
- If you’re still a kid at heart, you’ll love Mystery Bar 02 (Cadbury email)
- Bursting with _____ and moreish m_____ (see photo – this may be a red herring!)
- Sip. 😝. Sip (Cadbury email)
Mystery Bar 02 Guesses
There don’t seem to be as many guesses floating around for bar 2, but the clues above do suggest an ice cream or lolly theme – with the final clue suggesting brain-freeze after taking a sip! I reckon Blue Raspberry Slushie fits all the clues…
- Strawberry milkshake
- Raspberry ripple
- Funny Feet ice cream
- Neopolitan ice cream
- 99 Flake
- Blueberry Muffin
- Peach melba
- Blue Raspberry Slushie
- Strawberry Mini Milk
Leave a comment to let me know YOUR guesses – or join the chat in my Lucky Learners Facebook group!