Win £150 cashback in your Quidco account!
Comping, coupons and cashback: three things that SuperLucky readers love! I’ve been recommending Quidco.com to my friends and followers for years, and since I joined I’ve earned almost £1,200 in cashback – in addition to several cash prizes from their regular instant win games.
Quidco are helping me celebrate SuperLucky’s tenth anniversary – by offering a generous prize of £150 cashback to one lucky reader!
How does Quidco work?
When you shop online, check Quidco.com first to see if you can earn cashback on your purchase. Click through from Quidco to do your shopping, and the transaction amount will be tracked. After a few months or so, you’ll be rewarded with cashback in your Quidco account. You can transfer this to your bank account, or you can increase its value by withdrawing it as retailer gift cards! You can also install a handy little reminder that pops up in your browser when you visit a site that offers cashback, so you don’t miss out. In addition, register your Visa cards with Quidco and at certain High Street retailers you’ll earn cashback for shopping in store too.
Win! £150 Quidco cashback
How do you fancy topping up your Quidco balance with £150?
To enter the competition, I want you to get creative and leave a comment on this blog post completing the sentence ‘I love Quidco because…’ in no more than 12 extra words.
The ten most apt and original entries will be shortlisted by me (plus one other independent judge), then sent to Quidco who will decide on the lucky winner!
Note that to enter, you must be a registered Quidco member. If you join Quidco using my affiliate link you can earn yourself £10 cashback when you make your first £10 purchase!
The closing date is 3rd February 2019. Good luck – and don’t forget to enter my other #TenSuperLuckyYears comps, there will be ten altogether!
Terms & Conditions:
- There is one prize of £150 cashback, which will be paid into the winner’s Quidco account.
- Open to UK residents aged 18 and over, excluding employees and relatives of SuperLucky and Quidco.
- Entrants must be registered with Quidco.
- The winner will be asked to provide their Quidco email address – they must have registered with Quidco before 10pm on 3 February 2019
- One entry per person
- Closing date for entries is 10.00pm GMT on 3.2.19
- Entrants must leave a comment on this blog post completing the sentence ‘I love Quidco because…’ in no more than 12 extra words.
- The ten most apt and original entries will be shortlisted by Di Coke plus one other independent judge, then sent to Quidco for final judging.
- The winner will be informed by email within 7 days of the closing date and will need to respond within 28 days or a new winner will be chosen.
- The winner’s name will be available on request and published on SuperLucky social media accounts.
- The prize will be credited to the winner’s Quidco account within 28 days.
- The promoter is SuperLucky, Brighton.
- By participating in this competition, entrants confirm they have read, understood and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions