Win £20,000 with Doritos!
I’m excited by the brand new Doritos on-pack promotion, ‘Nacho your way’. It’s something completely different from their usual style of instant win, and with daily £200 prizes until 17 October 2021 – plus one huge £20,000 grand prize! – there’s lots of opportunities to win if you put in the effort to take part every day.
Entrants need to take a photo of their version of a Nachos dish, including a Dorito Dippers bag in the photo, and share it on Instagram or upload to the Doritos Nacho Your Way website. What a great excuse to get snacking!
- 70 x daily £200 prizes (or Euro equivalent)
- 1 x £20,000 top prize (or Euro equivalent)
How to enter the Doritos NachoYourWay competition
- Buy a promotional packet of Doritos Dippers (available in Lightly salted, Cool original and Hint of lime flavours) and keep the receipt
- Create a nachos dish – although nachos usually involve melted cheese on top of the chips, I don’t think Doritos are being strict about this!
- Share a photo of your dish – including the promotional bag in the photo – as a post on your Instagram feed using #NachoYourWay and @DoritosUK (your Instagram must be public)
- OR upload your entry directly to www.doritos.co.uk/NachoYourWay
That’s it! One £200 winner will be chosen at random from all entries each day, and the grand £20,000 prize winner will be drawn from all entries after the closing date of 17 October 2021. Daily winners will be chosen within 5 days of the draw, and notified by email or social media (dependent on the entry method) within the next 7 days.
You can only enter once a day via each method (so once on Instagram and once via the website) – and only win one daily prize. You can enter the same photo every day, there’s no need to create a unique entry each time.
There’s a late entry draw for entries received between 18 October and 31 December 2021, with a single prize of £200. Check the T&Cs for the Northern Ireland No Purchase Necessary postal entry route.
Try to remember to enter every day! Winners are chosen at random, so the quality of your photo doesn’t matter. Good luck!