Win £50,000 of cash prizes with Kingsmill
Cash prizes are definitely high on a comper’s wish list – so don’t miss out on this fabulous new on-pack promotion from Kingsmill. Buy a loaf of their Soft White bread and you could win a cash prize ranging from £10 up to £10,000!
Instant win prizes
There are 850 cash prizes (total of £20,000) guaranteed to be won instantly until 7 December 2020, on a winning moments basis. The prizes will be supplied as a cheque – or the cash can be withdrawn from participating cash machines using information sent to winners via SMS.
- 50 x £100
- 100 x £50
- 200 x £25
- 500 x £10
Grand prize draw
Everyone who enters a code before 13 December 2020 will also get one entry into the grand prize draw, where 12 winners will be chosen at random to win a share of £30,000 in cash prizes (you only get a single entry into the draw regardless of how many times you enter the instant win promotion). For these larger cash prizes, winners will be contacted by email and asked to provide valid ID before their prize is awarded, and can choose to receive their prize via cheque, bank transfer or withdrawn from a participating cash machine.
- 1 x £10,000
- 1 x £5,500
- 2 x £2,500
- 3 x £1,500
- 5 x £1,000
How to enter
- Buy a promotional Win £10k loaf of Kingsmill Soft White bread (it’s only on white bread!)
- Go to www.kingsmillwin.com
- Enter your email, house number and postcode
- Enter the first four digits/numbers found on the Best Before Tag, plus the first two numbers of the best before date (see highlighted example below – WA01 10)
- If you are a winner, you will need to complete the rest of your postal address on screen and you will receive an email within 7 days with claim details
- You can only enter once per week, per household (people living at the same address) – each competition week ends on a Sunday at midnight.
It’s important to note that a household (you and anyone else living at your address) can only win one cash prize instantly (instant winners are still eligible to win a big cash prize in the grand prize draw though).
It’s open to UK residents aged 18 and older – there’s a no purchase necessary route for Northern Ireland and you can find details in the FAQs.
Enjoyed this post? You might like to read my top tips for winning purchase-necessary competitions