Win a family trip to Italy in the 44 Cats pasta recipe competition
Do your children watch 44 Cats? It’s a cute Italian animated TV show about the adventures of four cats – Lampo, Milady, Pilou and Meatball. If they’re fans, then you probably know the noodle song, celebrating Granny Pina’s amazing ragu meatball pasta!
Inspired by Granny’s infamous noodles, 44 Cats are running a fun pasta recipe competition and giving away a fantastic prize to one of their young fans – a two-day family break in beautiful Bologna. I’ve been to Bologna and it really is a wonderful city with the most amazing food – kids will love the pizza, pasta and ice cream!
- Top prize is for a 2-night trip to Bologna, Italy for a family of up to five people, including flights, hotel (bed & breakfast) and £500 spending money. The prize is to be taken in 2021 (excluding July and August) although this may be extended to 2022, depending on the coronavirus situation.
- One runner up will win a 44Cats Smoby Mini kitchen!
How to enter the 44 Cats pasta competition
- Create a pasta recipe with your children – it can be your own version of Granny Pina’s meatballs and noodles, or something original!
- Take a photo of your finished pasta dish
- Register on the 44Cats website, and complete the entry form, describing the recipe
- upload your photo – and submit
You have until 31 October 2020 to get your entries in, and it’s open to UK residents.
Entries will be judged by a panel including Italian food blogger Bernadetta Rossi and the most fun and original dish will be crowned the winner.
And if you’re looking for inspiration, check out Bernadetta’s tutorial video where she shows how to create Granny Pina’s meatballs and pasta:
Find full T&Cs here – and if you need any pasta taste testers, Ryland and I will be happy to help!
Disclaimer: This post has been sponsored by 44 Cats. I only partner with brands that I trust and that I think my readers will like – thank you for supporting the brands that support SuperLucky! You can follow 44 Cats on Instagram or Facebook.