Win a Greenall’s Gin Street Party
How would you like to win a party for your entire street? I don’t know about you, but since March my neighbours have all got to know each other really well! We have a WhatsApp group with 150 members, have organised a street Beatles singalong and even had a drag queen performance from the Superdrug Pride bus! It would be fabulous to celebrate with them all at a proper street party.
In the Greenall’s Great British Get Together competition, the top prize is a street party for up to 500 people including a Greenall’s drinks hut serving alcohol and soft drinks via tokens, food, entertainment, tables, chairs and other decorations. Not only that, there are 200 runners up prizes of party kits, including six Greenall’s G&T cans, a fruit squeezer, drinks measure, 20 recyclable paper cups and a Greenall’s selfie frame.
How to enter
The good news for creative compers is that it’s a judged tiebreaker competition, which is quite a rarity nowadays! It’s open to residents of England, Scotland and Wales aged 18 and over and you have until 9 November 2020 to take part.
- Visit www.greenallsgin.com/streetparty
- Complete the entry form with your details (name, address, email address, telephone number)
- Say why Greenall’s should throw you and your neighbours the ultimate street party (maximum of 3,500 characters)
201 winners will be chosen by PromoVeritas, based on this judging criteria:
- Demonstrates a passion and inclusivity for the local street and community
- Creativity, originality and stand out nature of the entry
- Symmetry with Greenall’s core values; authenticity, inspiring and credibility.
Then the top 25 entries will be judged by a panel to select the Grand Prize winner – the remaining 200 will win the party kits.
It’s worth spending a bit of time creating your unique entry, as I can imagine they will receive a lot of similar ones! Check out my tips on winning slogan and tiebreaker competitions for inspiration.