Win BIG in the HP Papers prize draw!
If you have a printer at home, you’re probably keeping it extra busy right now! I’m printing off colouring sheets, puzzles, Maths & English worksheets for my son, Korean lyric translations (don’t ask!) and lots of new recipes to try.
I have a Hewlett Packard Deskjet printer at home and usually buy HP paper for it, so I was delighted to find out they’re running a WIN BIG with HP Papers promotion until the end of May 2020, with the chance to win great prizes every time you purchase a ream of paper! You can enter as many times as you like, and with weekly and monthly prizes there are plenty of opportunities to win.
The HP Prizes
In total HP are awarding 71 prizes in this promotion:
- At the end of each month, one entrant will win a HP 14dk0017 HP laptop – one winner will be drawn from all April entries and one drawn from all May entries.
- At the end of each week, one entrant will win a HP Sprocket 200 Portable Smartphone Photo Printer and between 6 and 8 prize winners will also be drawn at random and either win a HP S6500 speaker or a HP laptop bag
How to enter the HP Papers prize draw
- Buy at least one ream (250 or 500 sheets) of Hewlett Packard paper (HP Copy, HP Everyday, HP Office, HP Color Choice or HP Premium)
- If you bought in a shop, take a photo of your receipt – if you bought online, take a screenshot* of your order confirmation or invoice
- Go to www.winbigwithhppaper.com
- Enter your details and upload the photo/screenshot of your receipt or invoice
You can enter the HP Papers prize draw as many times as you like, using a new proof of purchase for each entry. Weekly draws close on Thursday at midnight, and winners are drawn every Friday.
*Need help taking a screenshot?
- On a Mac use Cmd-Shift-4 – the photo will save to the Mac desktop, and you can upload it from there to the website
- On an iPhone or iPad, press the Volume up and Home/Power button simultaneously – it should click and save the screen to your camera roll
- For Android screenshot advice, see the Google support website
- For advice on PCs, see How to take a screenshot on PC
Where can I buy HP paper?
HP Paper is sold at lots of online stores, and on Amazon you can buy a single ream of HP Office paper for just £3.47 (my affiliate link).
All winners will be informed by email within 3 days, and will need to send their postal address and a copy of their ID to claim the prize (if you’re concerned about sending ID, cover up your passport number with a piece of paper before taking the photo – it’s your date of birth that’s important!).
Winners are announced on the Win Big With HP Papers Facebook page, so make sure you LIKE it!
The promotion is only open to residents of England, Scotland and Wales aged 18 and over, and the full terms and conditions are here – good luck!
This is a sponsored post: please see my page footer for more information