Win 1,000 personalised KitKats every day
It looks like this might be a busy week for on-pack promotions – with Walkers and Original Source launching new comps, there’s also a new instant win from KitKat, who are giving away 57,000 personalised packs – that’s a thousand every day until 29th March!
The prize is, of course, more about the novelty than the value – it’s a KitKat printed with your choice of photo and message, delivered in a gift box to a address of your choice. But what a lovely way to surprise a friend or family member!
Here’s the details in my new ‘Di’s Prize Buys’ video…
How to enter
- Buy a promotional KitKat – and eat it!
- Enter the 12-digit code from inside the wrapper at www.kitkat.co.uk
- If you win, you’ll find out instantly, and can then personalise your prize KitKat by uploading a photograph and choosing a message (you’ll also be sent an email, so you can do this at a later date)
- You can enter as many times as you like – using a different code each time – but can win a maximum of ten prizes.
- Closing date for the main promotion is 29th March 2017 (there are two late entry draws each with 100 prizes on 30th April and 30th September )
There are 1,000 personalised packs to be won every day, on a ‘winning moments’ basis – so if you’re keen to win, choose an entry time between midnight and 6am, when less people will be entering their codes!
Be warned, the Adventure Time KitKat featured in my video was rejected because it features trademarked material. You do get a second chance to submit a photo – so stick to uploading your own rather than anything which may be copyright! Here’s one I’ve created for my Dad’s Father’s Day gift:
Di’s Tip: Try wombling for KitKat wrappers! Chocolate wrappers are always dropped around schools and in parks – keep an eye out. Take a photo (or note down) the code and then throw the wrapper in the bin – you’re doing a good deed then too!
The promotion is open to UK, ROI, Channel Islands & Isle of Man residents only – there is a No Purchase Necessary route for Northern Ireland, details are in the T&Cs at www.nestle-brands.co.uk/kitkat
Although the prizes are small, this is a fun promotion with lots of chances to win – let me know if you’re successful!