Win movies and holidays with Nestlé sharing bags
You may have already spotted this Sky Store promotion on Nestlé sharing bags, as it’s been running since September, with 50,000 prizes of a Sky Movie up for grabs! BUT did you know you can also enter two other holiday prize draws at the same time, depending on whether you bought your bag at Tesco or Co-op? All you need is the receipt and the barcode. Here’s all the details….
How to enter – main promotion
- Buy a promotional Nestlé sharing bag (it’s on KitKat Bites, Aero Bubbles, Smarties, Milkybar Buttons, Munchies, Yorkie Chunks, Fruit Pastilles, Randoms and Pick & Mix)
- Visit www.nestle-promotions.co.uk/win
- Enter your full name, email address, county and the unique 12-character promotional code found inside your pack
- You’ll find out instantly if you’ve won – if you have, you can either claim the voucher immediately or you can claim later via the winning email.
- £9.99 Sky Store movie voucher – the voucher will credit the user’s Sky Store account with £9.99 to be used on any future Sky Store product for up to 12 months.
This is a winning moments promotion, so the first entry after a certain time will win. Keep hold of your packets just in case they are required to validate your win!
The promotion is open to UK residents (NI residents can use the No Purchase Necessary route detailed in the T&Cs) and you can win a maximum of two Sky Movie prizes. It closes on 9th September 2020.
How to enter – TESCO promotion
Buy your sharing bag at a participating Tesco Extra or Tesco Express store and you could win a European break in their prize draw, which ends on 19th November 2019. You’ll know if your local stores is definitely particpating if you spot the banners on the aisles, or small tear off leaflets on the shelves.
- Go to www.nestle-promotions.co.uk/wintesco
- Complete your details and the last 4 digits of your pack barcode, choosing Tesco from the retailer options
There are 215 prizes available to be won in the Tesco promotion, and these will be awarded in a random prize draw after the closing date.
- 5 x European holiday breaks for 2 people, worth £2000 each and including £250 spending money (choose from Prague, Rome, Greece, Paris or Côte D’Azur)
- 10 x Movie night-in bundles (includes Popcorn Maker, Fleece blanket, Bowl, Plastic Tumbler and Straw, 3 x Nestlé sharing bags)
- 200 x Entertainment pass bundles (NOW TV Entertainment month pass, NOW TV Kids month pass and Hayu month pass)
You can enter as many times as you like but will need a new pack and receipt for each entry, as you may be asked to show all these if you win. It’a a maximum of one prize per household. NI residents can find details of the postal NPN route in the FAQs.
Check the full T&CS for the Tesco promotion here.
How to enter – Co-op promotion
Buy your sharing bag at a participating Co-op and you could win a trip to LA – there’s just one prize in this draw, which ends on 29th October 2019.
- Go to www.nestle-promotions.co.uk/wincoop
- Complete your details and the last 4 digits of your pack barcode, choosing Co-op from the retailer options
You can enter as many times as you like but will need a new pack and receipt for each entry, as you may be asked to show all these if you win. The winner will be chosen at random from all entries. NI residents can find details of the postal NPN route in the FAQs.
- The prize includes return flights from London to Los Angeles for 4 people , airport transfers, 7 nights’ accommodation in a 3* Los Angeles hotel, entry and VIP tour to a film studio and £2,000 spending money
Check the full T&CS for the Co-op promotion here.
Good luck resisting all that chocolate – I must admit I’m finding it a struggle!