Win one of a hundred £100 Amazon gift cards!
Did you know that over half of all products sold in Amazon stores are from small and medium sized businesses? From now until 24th November, every Amazon.co.uk customer can place their vote in the Small Business Awards, and have the chance to win one of a hundred £100 Amazon gift cards!
This post contains my affiliate link to Amazon.co.uk
How to enter
- Head to the Small Business Awards page on the Amazon site
- Make sure you’re signed in to your Amazon account
- Submit a vote for the small business of your choice in at least one of the 3 categories
- After casting a vote you will automatically be entered into the prize draw!
A hundred winners will be contacted by email within ten days of the closing date of 24th November 2019.
Categories and nominated businesses
Small Business of the Year
- Free Soul – Arjun Sofat
- Gamely Games – Hazel Reynolds
- Life’s Little Recipes – Fiona Thomas
- Little Soap Company – Emma Heathcote-James
- Rock Star Academy – Matt Cropp
Exporting Small Business of the Year
- Dotty Fish – Helen Chapman
- Naissance – Jem Skelding
- Niré – Erin Graybill
Innovative Small Business of the Year
- Bearhug – Alexander Davies
- Disposable Green – Suman Gandhi
- Sandy Leaf Farm – Scott MacDonald
One of my own favourite local Brighton businesses, Gamely Games, is nominated in the Small Business of the Year category and I’ve placed my vote for them – good luck guys!