Win Rust-Oleum paint for a mini makeover (ended)
I’ve teamed up with Rust-Oleum for my latest exclusive prize draw here at SuperLucky – and FIVE winners will each receive two Rust-Oleum products.
Now is the ideal time to take a look at your garden, and see what needs a makeover in time for summer. Perhaps your favourite chair is looking a bit worse for wear after the winter, the BBQ needs a little TLC, you want to brighten up some old pots – or even your garden gnome might look better with a lick of paint!
Rust-Oleum has a paint for every project in a wide range of colours, and on their website you can find a great range of How-To guides and project ideas. Recently I was lucky enough to win £250 of their products in a prize draw on the Rust-Oleum UK YouTube Channel, and as well as donating some of the paint to my son’s school I ordered a fantastic selection of sprays for craft projects, radiators, our chalkboard wall and to brighten up garden pots.
If you love getting creative, then do check out the generous monthly competition on the Rust-Oleum website too – submit Before & After photos of your projects and each month the most creative wins £250 cash, plus ten runners up win 6 Rust-Oleum spray paints!
Here on SuperLucky I have my own exclusive prize draw – five readers will win a 400ml Rust-Oleum Spray paint, plus either a primer or sealer, to do their mini makeover.
How to enter
- Take a photo of the item in your home or garden which needs a makeover
- Share on Twitter or Instagram, along with the hashtag #RustOleumMakeover and tell me what you’d like to do to the item in your photo – if you have room, tell me the specific Rust-Oleum product you’d use too!
- Make sure you tag @superluckydi in your tweet or caption.
- Alternatively, you can email a photo to firstname.lastname@example.org (use the subject ‘Rust-Oleum comp’)
- Enter before the closing date of 20th May 2015.
Five winners will be chosen at random – if you’re a lucky winner, don’t forget to enter your before and after shots into Rust-Oleum’s monthly competition too!
Terms & Conditions
- There are five prizes of a Rust-Oleum spray paint, plus either a sealer or primer, chosen from the range at www.rustoleumspraypaint.com/products (maximum total value £20 per prize)
- Open to UK residents aged 18 and over, excluding employees and relatives of SuperLucky and Rust-Oleum.
- Closing date for entries is 11.59pm GMT on 20 May 2015.
- Entrants must take a photo of the item they would like to paint, and upload it to Instagram or Twitter with #RustOleumMakeover and tagging @superluckydi.
- If the entrant isn’t registered with Twitter or Instagram, they can also enter by emailing their photo to email@example.com using the subject ‘Rust-Oleum comp’
- Only one entry per person.
- The winners will be chosen using random.org, and informed either by a comment on their Instagram photograph, a Twitter DM or by email within 7 days of the closing date – they will need to respond with their address and phone number within 14 days or a new winner will be chosen.
- Copyright to the entries will remain with the entrant but the entrant licences SuperLucky to use their photographs to promote the competition across social media by sharing on Facebook or retweeting.
- The winners’ names will be available on request, and be published on the SuperLucky Facebook page.
- Rust-Oleum is responsible for prize fulfilment and will liaise with the winner regarding their choice of prize to arrange delivery within 28 days.
- This is a joint promotion between SuperLucky and Rust-Oleum.
- By participating in this competition, entrants confirm they have read, understood and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
This is a sponsored post: please see my page footer for more information.