Win Virgin Experience Days in the new Nestlé promotion
Nestlé have just launched a new promotion to win Virgin Experience Days – with ten £200 vouchers up for grabs every day until 5th July 2020! Buy a promotional chocolate bar or sweet packet, then enter your unique code at www.nestle-promotions.co.uk/days between 9am and 7pm – each hour a lucky winner will be drawn at random from all entries.
There are 560 x £200 Virgin Experience Days voucher codes to be won in the daily prize draws (one prize every hour from 9am – 7pm until 5 July), and thirty more £200 voucher codes to be won across the three late entry draws.
Winners from the Republic of Ireland, Channel Islands and the Isle of Man will also receive a travel allowance of £400 (CI & IoM) / €400 (ROI) to be spent on travel and accommodation necessary for their experience.
Due to coronavirus, it’s stated on the FAQs page that the Virgin Experience Days voucher expiry dates can be extended for a further six months – although it’s worth noting that there are a lot of ‘Stay at Home’ experiences you could redeem your prize on, too!
How to enter the prize draw
- Buy a promotional Kit Kat bar, Aero bar, Yorkie bar, Lion bar, Randoms bag or Fruit Pastilles roll with the ‘Win Virgin Experience Days’ purple flash – you won’t find this promotion on sharing bags or multipacks!
- Go to www.nestle-promotions.co.uk/days between 9am and 7pm
- Enter your unique code from inside the wrapper, plus your name and email address
- Submit your details – you’ll receive an email to confirm your entry into the hourly draw, and also a 20% discount code for Virgin Experience Days
- Winners will receive an email within an hour after the prize draw has taken place, with details of the claim process
You can enter as many times as you want, but you must use a new unique code each time, and there’s a maximum of 2 prizes per person.
The hourly draws close on 5 July 2020. There are also three late entry draws, with closing dates of 2 August 2020, 27 September 2020 and 11 May 2021 – ten winners will be chosen to win a £200 voucher code in each draw.
All entries before 27 September 2020 will also receive a 20% discount code to use on Virgin Experience Days. It’s open to residents of the UK, ROI, Isle of Man, Channel Islands and there’s a no purchase necessary entry route for Northern Ireland residents which is outlined in the T&Cs.
Be careful – there are still ‘Win a Break‘ promotional KitKat stock in stores, so check for the new purple flash before you buy!
Don’t forget to check out some more purchase comps in the Di’s Prize Buys category – unfortunately, lots of them involve buying chocolate, pop and crisps so it seems like comping might not be the healthiest of hobbies right now…