Cadbury World Class Wins
Here we go again – another footy promotion from Cadbury! World Class Wins offers the chance to meet your favourite Women’s football players – plus win an unforgettable world class holiday worth £8,000 (or €8,000). Plus, there are over a thousand instant win prizes.
The promotion started on 10 April 2023 and you can enter twice a day until the promotion ends on 14 July 2023 – but entries are restricted to a maximum of 20 over the whole promotional period.
What are the prizes?
There are different ‘levels’ of prizes – the Level 1 prizes are football player experiences, and are awarded in a prize draw at the end of the promotional period (one winner chosen for each of the 4 players). The Level 2 and 3 prizes are awarded instantly. Level 4 prizes are won in the Tesco-only prize draw (see below).
Level 1: Player Experiences & an £8,000 holiday voucher (prize draw)
- 4 x player experiences to meet a football player (winner & 3 guests) for up to 90 minutes (either in person or online depending on availability) plus an £8k holiday voucher and £500 spending money. There will be one prize for each of the 4 footballers: Leah Williamson, Kadeisha Buchanan, Katie McCabe or Pernille Harder.
Level 2: Women’s Premier League tickets and shirts (instant win)
- 50 x A pair of tickets to an Arsenal or Chelsea Women’s fixture (you choose the team)
- 20 x signed shirts by 1 of 4 players (promoter’s choice)
Level 3: Cash & voucher prizes (instant win)
- 500 x £/€10
- 350 x £/€15
- 110 x £/€25
- 40 x £/€50 Lifestyle vouchers (UK) or AllGifts.ie gift card (ROI).
Buy at Tesco for a bonus chance to win!
If you make your Cadbury purchase at Tesco you’ll also get entry into a bonus prize draw with 105 ‘Level 4’ prizes:
- 5 x pairs of boots signed by Leah Williamson
- 1 x £500 cash
- 1 x £100 cash
- 98 x £25 cash
There’s also one more prize of a £250 Lifestyle voucher (or €250 AllGifts.ie gift card), which will be awarded in a prize draw from late entries, closing on 14 January 2024.
You can win a maximum of one Level 1 & 2 prize per person, 3 Level 3 prizes per person and 1 Level 4 prize (Tesco draw) per person!
How to enter World Class Wins
- Buy a promotional ‘World Class Wins’ Cadbury product
- Keep your packaging and receipt safe as it may be required to validate a win – I recommend you take a photo and save it on your phone
- Go to worldclass.cadburyfc.com, enter your details and select region
- Enter the barcode plus the batch code from your packet (the batch code is the long code on the best before panel)
- Choose your favourite team
- Choose which of the players you would like to meet
- Select the retailer where you bought your product
- Submit the entry form
As well as being entered into one of the four grand prize draws for your chosen player (and the bonus Level 4 prize draw if you bought at Tesco!) you’ll find out if you’ve won a Level 2 or 3 instant prize. If you’ve won an instant prize, you’ll receive a confirmation email and must follow the instructions to claim the prize before the deadline.
The main promotion ends on 14 July 2023 and you can enter once a day, but only 20 times in total. Late entries will go into a final prize draw, closing on 14 January 2023.
The promotion is open to UK and ROI residents aged 18 and over. ROI residents can enter without making a purchase.
About the winning moments format
This instant win promotion is a winning moments format, which means that the first person to enter a code after each of the 1,070 random winning moments will win an instant prize. If there’s no entry between one winning moment and the next, the unclaimed prize rolls over and will be won by the first person to enter. Your best chance of a win is entering overnight, between 1am and 6am – find out more in my blog post What is a winning moment promotion?
You can check out all the FAQs and T&Cs on the main World Class Wins website at worldclass.cadburyfc.com
Don’t forget to check the full Compers Shopping List for more current instant win and daily entry promotions you can try!