Find Maltesers Bunnies to win prizes!
With Easter on its way, Maltesers are going all out to promote their tasty chocolate bunnies with a whole bunch of fun competitions! Sadly, the £5,000 SnapChat promotion on telephone boxes across the UK has finished now, but there’s still a few more promotions you can enter.
Escaped Bunnies instant win
The main Escaped Bunnies promotion has been running for a while now (you might remember I was a winner in my January unboxing video) – it’s widely advertised in supermarkets so is harder to win as it gets nearer to Easter! If you’re the first person to enter your batch code after a winning moment, you win a prize.
- 150 x £75 Into the Blue vouchers, to be used to book an experience
How to enter
- Buy an individual or 5-pack of Maltesers Bunnies, or a bag of Mini Bunnies (they’re not in any special promotional packaging).
- Find the batch code (10 character code) on the pack, usually near the barcode.
- Enter your code and details at www.escapedbunnies.com
- You’ll find out instantly if you’ve won!
If you win, you’ll received an email with how to claim your prize – it can be redeemed on any experience on the Into The Blue website (I used mine for family karting!).
Terms & conditions are here, it closes on 16th April 2020 and you can enter once a day (batch codes aren’t unique, so you can use the same one). It’s one prize per person.
One Stop in-store photo promotion
One Stop have put up Maltesers Bunnies displays in store, and you need to snap a photo of one to enter this random prize draw (I was lucky enough to win a £100 voucher in this competition last year!)
- 7 x £100 Amazon vouchers
How to enter
- Snap a photo of the Maltesers bunny in a One Stop store (it should be a cardboard banner hanging from the ceiling)
- Share your photo using #OneStopMaltesersBunny as a comment on the Facebook post OR as a reply to this tweet
- You can only enter one photo (so don’t enter on both Facebook AND Twitter!)
Terms & conditions are on the One Stop website, and the closing date is noon on 9th March 2020. Lots of entrants are incorrectly taking photos of the packaging, so make sure you get a photo of the banner. Winners are chosen at random, but I do wonder if they may favour a selfie!
Co-op Treetop Adventure text-to-win
No purchase is required for the Co-op text-to-win promotion, which has fifty prizes!
- 50 x Go Ape Treetop Challenge Experience for 2 adults including the high ropes and zip line adventure experience, available in a choice of 31 Go Ape locations nationwide
How to enter
- Text BUNNY to 78866 (standard rate text message)
Terms for the Co-op promotion are here, it closes on 15th April 2020 and it’s one entry per person.
Good luck – and let me know if you spot any more bunny comps!