GreenJinn Easter Competition
The Easter holidays are coming, and my friends at GreenJinn have come up with a great way to save money AND win money, with a fun Easter themed competition!
The GreenJinn cashback app is an easy way to save money on your supermarket shop at Waitrose or Sainsbury’s – it includes a wide range of practical coupons, with lots of healthy products like fruit and veg. You can personalise the app so you only get the type of coupons you’ll actually use.
What’s a cashback app?
A cashback app is a modern version of a paper coupon – but instead of getting the money discounted at the checkout, you pay full price. After shopping, you take a photo of your receipt on your device – it’s checked, and then you receive the coupon value as a deposit in your bank or PayPal account (the GreenJinn minimum amount for a deposit is £1.50).
Watch my new YouTube video below, or read my step by step guide, to find out how easy it is to use the app!
Win £50 cashback!
For your chance to win a £50 coupon to use on your shopping at Waitrose or Sainsbury’s, GreenJinn want to hear about the creative things you’re doing over the Easter break!
How to enter
- Download the GreenJinn app for your iOS or Android device – only registered GreenJinn users can take part
- Check out the ‘Easter’ flashed products featured on the app
- Share a creative Easter photo on the GreenJinn Facebook post or Instagram (use hashtags #GreenJinn & #Easter on Instagram)
- Add a comment to your photo, telling GreenJinn which Easter coupon is your favourite!
There are some great discounts on Lindt Gold Bunnies, Burford Brown eggs, Homepride flour, Lurpak butter – and even a 50p off Onken coupon (which brings the price down to just 50p for a Nutribullet competition pot at Waitrose!)
As for your creative Easter photo – maybe your cheap Gold Bunny will feature in an Egg Hunt for the kids, you’ll decorate your eggs, or make some chocolate nest cakes!
The closing date for entries is 18th April 2017 and one winner will be chosen at random from the valid photo comments to receive £50 cashback (provided as a £50 coupon in the app). Good luck!
If you have any problems using the app or entering the competition, let me know in the comments and I’ll try to help.
This is a sponsored post: please see my page footer for more information
Terms and Conditions
- There is one prize of £50 cashback, which will be provided as a £50 coupon in the winner’s GreenJinn account, to be used as a discount at Sainsbury’s or Waitrose
- Open to UK residents aged 18 and over, excluding employees and relatives of GreenJinn
- Closing date for entries is 11.59pm GMT on 18th April 2017
- Entrants must either comment with a photo they have taken of their Easter activities or creations on the GreenJinn Facebook post, or upload a photo on Instagram – then comment to say which GreenJinn Easter coupon is their favourite.
- Instagram entries must use #GreenJinn and #Easter hashtags in the caption/comment
- The winner will be chosen at random from all comments and contacted via Facebook or Instagram message.
- The winner will need to respond to confirm their registered GreenJinn email address within 28 days or a new winner will be chosen.
- The winner’s name will be available on request and published on GreenJinn social media accounts.
- To claim the prize, the winner must submit a complete and valid receipt from Sainsbury’s or Waitrose for a minimum of £50 to the GreenJinn app. Once the receipt has been accepted, they must add bank account or PayPal details in the app settings and claim cashback in the app. If the winner prefers to have the prize in two different coupons worth £25, they can ask for it after being informed of their win.
- After the £50 coupon is sent to the winner, they have 30 days to claim their cashback before the coupon expires
- While using GreenJinn, T&C’s of the app apply (can be found in the app settings)
- The promoter is GreenJinn.
- By participating in this prize draw, entrants confirm they have read, understood and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram