Lego® 90 Years of Play competition
It’s Lego®’s 90th birthday this year, and to celebrate they’re giving away loads of prizes in a fun purchase-necessary and creative competition.
To take part, you’ll need to spend at least £20 on Lego® from a participating store or website and upload a photo of your proof of purchase to the Lego® website. I saw this promotion advertised on the Argos website, but I’d be interested to hear if SuperLucky readers have seen it advertised in other participating stores! And of course – purchases on the Lego website will be eligible too.
Weekly Lego® prizes (150 in total)
Every week for ten weeks until 10 August 2022, there will be fifteen winners of a 150 LEGO® 90 YEARS OF PLAY pack, which includes these items:
- 11021 90 Years of Play set
- 41956 Ice Cream Picture Frame & Bracelet set
- 60342 The Shark Attack Stunt Challenge set
- LEGO® 90 YEARS OF PLAY Branded Tote Bag
Grand Lego® prizes (5 in total)
There are 5 grand prize winners who will receive a LEGO® 90 YEARS OF PLAY super pack:
- 11021 90 Years of Play
- 71766 Lloyd’s Legendary Dragon
- 60320 Fire Station
- 41703 Friendship Tree House
- 31129 Majestic Tiger
- 10280 Flower Bouquet
- LEGO® 90 YEARS OF PLAY Branded Drinking Bottle,
- LEGO® 90 YEARS OF PLAY Branded Laptop Case
How to enter the weekly prize draws
- Spend at least £20 on Lego® in one transaction between 2 June and 10 August 2022.
- Go to www.90-years-of-lego-play.com
- Complete the form, uploading a clear photo of your receipt or online order
- You’ll receive email confirmation of your entry and will be entered into the weekly draw and also the grand prize draw!
Weekly draws close to entries on a Wednesday at midnight, winners will be drawn on the next day and will receive an email within 2 working days. They have 7 days to respond to the winning email and prizes will take up to 6 weeks to arrive.
The grand prize draw closes on 10 August 2022.
The promotion is open to anyone who is 18+ and lives in mainland Great Britain. You can only enter once per household, but once you’ve registered your purchase you can enter the weekly construction challenges to get an entry into all following weekly draws.
How to enter the Construction Challenge
Earn a bonus entry into the weekly draw by completing the themed construction challenge. Note that you must have made a purchase too – you won’t earn a prize draw entry simply by uploading a photo of your Lego® build.
- Create the LEGO® construction challenge of the week, this is shared on the competition home page.
- Take a photo of your completed construction and upload it at www.90-years-of-lego-play.com/construction-challenge using the same email address as your main entry
- Once you’ve made one purchase, you can then upload a photo of a different themed construction every week for another prize draw entry (you don’t need to make further purchases!)
Enjoyed this post? Check out all the other current on-pack promotions listed on the compers shopping list!