McDonalds Monopoly VIP 2021
McDonald’s Monopoly is back! Until 5 October 2021, there are millions of prizes to be won when you collect Monopoly VIP labels with purchases at McDonald’s. Like previous years, there are instant win, collect to win and online instant win prizes – here’s everything you need to know about McDonalds’s Monopoly VIP 2021!
Important: Date changes
As Monopoly was due to start in March, the labels had already been printed so the dates are incorrect. There’s a helpful guide here but here’s the important new dates to know:
- The promotion runs from 25 August to 5 October 2021 (dates on stickers show the end date as 4 May 2021)
- Instant win food prizes must be redeemed by 19 October 2021 (not 18 May, as printed on stickers)
- Other collect to win and instant win prizes must be redeemed by 5 November 2021 (not 4 June, as printed on stickers)
Monopoly labels/stickers are available as:
- double (half is an online code, half is either an instant win or property)
- triple (one is an online code, one is a property and the third is either an instant win or property)
Which products are labels on?
Labels don’t come with every product at McDonald’s. Here are the products you need to buy:
- Double label – Fries (med/large), Mozzarella Dippers or Mozzarella Dippers Cheese Sharebox®, Dairy Milk McFlurry, Caramel McFlurry
- Triple label – Chicken & Bacon Salad, Chicken Salad, Chicken Selects® 3 or 5 Pieces, Chicken BBQ Smokehouse, Big Tasty® with or without Bacon, Any Big Flavour Wrap, Chicken Legend® (Mayo, BBQ or Spicy), Medium or Large Carbonated Soft Drink, Any item from the McCafé® Iced range
In addition, if you order a side salad, fruit bag or vegetable bag as part of a meal, you will receive a triple label on these products. Hooray!
There are three ways to win prizes in Monopoly: instant win, online instant win and collecting a property set.
Instant win prizes
The instant win prizes are either millions of food or drink prizes which you can redeem instantly (you can only redeem one winning label per transaction). As well as handing in your label when you order from the counter, you can also redeem the codes using the McDonald’s phone app or the self serve machines – you may be asked for your label when you collect the food.
Or you might win a discount code to use at AO, Missguided, Urbanears, Photobox, Just Eat and other retailers.
Or you might be lucky enough to win a prize instantly from this fantastic selection:
- 10 x Ibiza Villa or UK Getaway Holiday
- 50 x £1000 cash
- 75 x Lay-Z-Spa® Hot Tub
- 800 x Buyagift experience day
- 200 x 50 Inch 4K Hisense Roku TV
- 1000 x McDonald’s Gold Card (A Meal Per Week For A Year)
- 1000 x £200 cash
- 400 x Wireless Headphones Provided by Urbanears
- 750 x Prezzybox £100 Voucher
- 300 x £100 One4all Gift Card
- 2,750 x JD £50 Gift Card
- 1,000 x Limited Edition Glossybox.co.uk Beauty Box
- 1,000 x HYPE Sunglasses
- 5,000 x Missguided or Mennace £30 Voucher
- 1,000 x Inflatable Pool Float
- 2,000 x Hype Backpack
- 2,500 x JUICE Portable Power Bank
- 30,000 x Personalised Wrappz Phone Case
- 5,000 x PopSockets PopGrip
Keep your property labels somewhere safe! If you collect a full set of properties (ranging from 2 to 4 depending on the set) you can claim a prize. Here’s how many rare game pieces are in circulation, and what you win if you collect a set. These ‘rare’ labels are the same properties every year. Rare labels will have details of how to claim your prize printed on them. You are only eligible to win a prize if you have one of the labels on the list below!
- 2,000,000 x Old Kent Rd – McDonald’s medium extra value or big flavour wrap meal
- 1,500 x Euston Rd – JD £100 Gift Card
- 5,000 x Northumberland Ave – Buyagift experience day
- 700 x Marlborough St – Missguided or Mennace £500 Shopping Spree
- 750 x Liverpool St Station – phone with a 1 Year Sky Mobile plan
- 100 x Strand – Lay-Z-Spa® Hot Tub
- 100 x Coventry St – £1,000 to spend on Home Entertainment at AO.COM
- 20 x Bond St – Ibiza Villa or UK Getaway Holiday
- 4 x Mayfair – £100,000 cash
Online instant win – win cash prizes
Every double or triple game label also comes with a 10-character unique code to enter online at www.mcdonalds.co.uk/monopoly for the chance to win a prize. You will need to register or log in to play – the easiest way is via the My McDonald’s app, which will scan your codes using your mobile device camera.
- Every minute, 24 hours a day, there are two ‘winning moments’ – McDonald’s don’t state how long these are, they may be just a second long, or possibly even less! If you enter at that exact moment you win a cash prize ranging from £5 to £100. If nobody enters at that exact moment – the prize is not won. Not all of these cash prizes will be won.
- In addition to the cash prizes, there are additional winning moments during the promotion, and if you enter your code during one of those you could win one of 15,000 £10 CeX vouchers, 500,000 Bauer Magazine 3 month subscriptions (or single editions), 1,000,000 x Hussle gym 1 day passes or 1,000,000 x Next Up Comedy 1 month subscriptions
- There are also thousands of digital food vouchers (which will be stored in your online wallet in the app ready to use)
- You can enter up to 24 codes in a day
- If you’re a fan of wombling, keep an eye out for unwanted game labels on tables in the restaurants – lots of people peel to see if they’ve got an instant win, then discard them when they haven’t, and some people don’t even peel them off the cups. Particularly with this year’s situation, people might look at the May or June expiry date and discard a winning label thinking it’s too late to redeem!
- Look out for McDonald’s vouchers in newspapers and on the back of bus tickets to get cheaper products.
- Download the McDonald’s app to get 20% off your first order
- If you have a valid student or Student Beans ID, show it to claim a free cheeseburger, mayo chicken or McFlurry if you buy an extra value or wrap meal
- Complete the online survey using the code on a McDonald’s receipt to get a free burger and fries on your next visit
If you enjoy instant wins, check out my list of FREE online instant wins at superlucky.me/instantwins