O2 Priority Instant Winners
Instant wins are back for O2 customers! This time there are over 20,000 Guinness prizes up for grabs over five days – with the first chance to win from 12 noon on Monday 12 April. All you need is to check the Priority app for your entry code, then enter it on the Instant Winners site to see if you’re an instant winner!
How to enter the O2 Priority Instant Win
- You must be 18+, and an O2 customer registered with Priority to take part
- Open the Priority App any time between 12 noon Monday 12 April and 11.59am Saturday 17 April 2021
- Tap Use now in the Priority App to reveal a unique entry code (you can view and copy this code until 11:59am the next day)
- When you are ready to enter, tap Go to Site on the Priority app and then paste or type the unique entry code on the Instant Winners site, along with your details and click Submit.
- You’ll find out instantly if you’ve won a prize – if you do, you’ll also receive an email confirmation
- You can only enter once each day (a ‘day’ is the 24 hour period between 12 noon and 11.59am the next day!) – so, five times in total.
- 2 x Guinness Lock-In Bar (worth £5905.03) – you must have a suitable space for this at home, if not then O2 will arrange a prize of equal value.
- 500 x Ultimate Guinness at home packs (includes Guinness Oven Mitt, Apron, Guinness Draught in Can, Hop House 13, Guinness Crisps, Guinness Glassware, Guinness Playing Cards)
- 19,500 Guinness four-packs (or a non-alcoholic alternative of playing cards!)
This is a winning moments promotion – if you’re the first person to enter after a winning moment, you win a prize – and with 20,002 prizes that works out as a prize up for grabs approximately every 21.6 seconds! I recommend you try to resist entering your code during the early afternoon, as most people will enter early – save your code to enter in the evening for a better chance of winning (for more about winning moment comps, read my post what is a winning moment promotion?)