O2 Priority Instant Winners
Instant wins are back for O2 customers this July! There are over 17,000 Merlin attraction tickets up for grabs over the next five Fridays – with the first chance to win between 12 noon and 9.59pm this Friday 5th July. All you need is to check the Priority app for your entry code!
How to enter
- You must be 16+, and an O2 customer registered with Priority to take part
- Open the Priority App any time between 12 noon and 9.59pm on Friday 5th July (or the following four Fridays)
- Tap Use now in the Priority App to reveal a unique entry code (you can view and copy this code until 11:59am the next day)
- When you are ready to enter, tap Go to Site on the Priority app and then paste or type the unique entry code on the Instant Winners site, along with your details and click Submit.
- You’ll find out instantly if you’ve won a prize – if you do, you’ll also receive an email confirmation
- You can only enter once every Friday – so, five times in total.
4,254 sets of tickets to a Merlin attraction – each lucky winner will receive a unique Prize Code which will allow the winner to claim up to four tickets to their allocated Merlin attraction. Each week it’s attractions in a different area:
- Friday 5th July & Friday 2nd August – Southern attractions (Thorpe Park, Legoland, SeaLife Weymouth, SeaLife Brighton)
- Friday 12th July & Friday 26th July – Northern attractions (Alton Towers, Warwick Castle, Sealife Manchester / Birmingham / Hunstanton / Blackpool / Great Yarmouth / Loch Lomond / Scarborough, Legoland® Discovery Centre Birmingham / Manchester, Madame Tussauds Blackpool, York Dungeon, Edinburgh Dungeon, Blackpool Dungeon, Blackpool Tower Eye, Bear Grylls Adventure)
- Friday 19th July – London attractions (Chessington World of Adventures, Sealife London Aquarium, Madame Tussauds, London Dungeons, Shrek’s Adventure, The Coca Cola London Eye)
This is a winning moments promotion – if you’re the first person to enter after a winning moment, you win a prize – and with 4,254 prizes that works out as a prize up for grabs approximately every 42 seconds! I recommend you try to resist entering your code during the early afternoon, as most people will enter early – save your code to enter in the evening for a better chance of winning (for more about winning moment comps, read my post what is a winning moment promotion?)
Unfortunately the prizes are assigned at random, so you might end up with tickets to an attraction far away! If that happens, maybe you could swap your code with another comper who has also won tickets in the wrong area?
You can check out all the T&Cs on the O2 Priority website – let me know if you win!