Pringles Stack’n’Share – win Instax cameras every day!
Pringles Stack’n’Share is back! This year, take a ‘stack selfie’ with a trio of tasty Pringles, and you could win one of hundreds of Instax Cameras. The promotion starts today, 28 June 2021 with prizes awarded every day until 26 October 2021.
There’s a total of 484 prizes to be won in the main promotional period – each winner will receive a Pringles customised Instax mini 11 instant camera and an Instax mini film pack (10 shots).
How to enter
- Purchase a can of Pringles (it doesn’t need to be a promo Stack’n’Share can) and keep the receipt safe!
- Snap a photo of yourself with a stack of 3 Pringles crisps of different flavours
- Share it on Twitter or Instagram using #PringlesStacknShare
- OR share your snap on the Pringles UK & Ireland Facebook page (either as a new post or comment on a competition post – which isn’t there yet!)
- Daily winners will be drawn at random at the end of each day, and informed within 10 days via Direct Message
Pringles don’t mention including the cans in the photo – but it’s important that your do only include three crisps in your stack, as the FAQs say that “stacks should contain no more than 3 x crisps and should be of different flavours.” T&Cs also state that you should keep hold of the receipt as it may be required to validate a win – it only needs to be a receipt for one can of Pringles.
T&Cs state you can enter as many times as you like, but if you enter the same photo on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter more than once the duplicate entries will be disqualified.
The closing date for the main daily promotion is 26 October 2021 and there’s three bonus weekly draws for late entries between 27 October 2021 and 16 November 2021, each with two camera prizes to be won.
At least one winner will be chosen at random each day (although with the promotion lasting 121 days you would expect exactly 4 prizes to be won daily, so I’m not sure why this isn’t the case!) Each person can only win one prize.
- Take plenty of different photos in advance for this competition so you’re prepared! Zoom, rotate and add filters to make each one look different. It’s a random draw so don’t waste your time being too creative!
- Don’t use photos of your kids unless you’re in the photo – it’s a selfie competition and the entrant must be over 18, so photos of children alone won’t be valid.
- Set a daily alarm on your phone or Alexa/Google Home for the duration of the promotion so you don’t forget to take part. As it’s a prize draw rather than an instant win, the time you enter makes no difference to your chance of winning.
- Winners will be contacted within 10 days, and must reply within 10 days, so be sure to check your messages regularly and don’t miss out on a win (see my posts on checking Facebook Filtered Messages and checking message requests on Twitter and Instagram)
The promotion is open to UK and ROI residents aged over 18 – there is a No Purchase Necessary route for Northern Ireland, and details are in the T&Cs.
Recycling your Pringles cans
Pringles cans can be recycled via Terracycle points around the UK – find your nearest at https://www.terracycle.com/en-GB/brigades/pringles