Pringles Stack’n’Share – win tasty prizes every day!
After two years of ‘Take a Bite’, for 2020 Pringles are setting us a slightly different selfie challenge! They want to see photos of our Pringles ‘stacks’ (3 crisps of different flavours) for the chance to win over a thousand ‘tasty prizes’, ranging from restaurant gift cards to free Pringles. The promotion starts on 6 January 2020 with daily prizes awarded until 30 April 2020.
There’s a total of 1,392 prizes to be won across 17 weekly draws – which works out at about 12 prizes every day.
- 117 x Tasty Experiences (including: historically British experience, premium dining experiences, UK award winning restaurants, chef table experiences, culinary classes) – I can’t find any more information about the exact details of this prize!
- 464 x £50 Restaurant Choice Gift Cards
- 812 x box of Pringles containing 19 cans.
ROI winners have alternative prizes including culinary classes, Oyster Cottage experiences, Street Food Party experiences and restaurant gift cards.
How to enter
- Snap a photo of yourself with a stack of 3 Pringles crisps
- Share it on Twitter or Instagram using #PringlesStackNShare
- OR share your snap on the Pringles UK & Ireland Facebook page (either as a new post or comment on a competition post)
- Daily winners will be drawn at random at the end of each weekly period, and informed within 10 days via Direct Message
Below is an example photo – Pringles don’t mention including the cans in the photo – but it’s important that your do only include three crisps in your stack, as the FAQs say that “stacks should contain no more than 3 x Pringles crisps and should be different flavours.”
T&Cs state you can enter as many times as you like – and can also win multiple prizes. Terms also state that if you enter the same photo on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter more than once the duplicate entries will be disqualified.
The closing date for the main daily promotion is 30 April 2020 and there’s one bonus draw for late entries that closes on 12th May 2020.
- Take plenty of different photos in advance for this competition so you’re prepared! Zoom, rotate and add filters to make each one look different. It’s a random draw so don’t waste your time being too creative!
- Don’t use photos of your kids unless you’re in the photo – it’s a selfie competition and the entrant must be over 18, so photos of children alone won’t be valid.
- Set a daily alarm on your phone or Alexa/Google Home for the duration of the promotion so you don’t forget to take part. As it’s a prize draw rather than an instant win, the time you enter makes no difference to your chance of winning.
- Winners must reply within 10 days, so don’t miss out on a win (see my posts on checking Facebook Filtered Messages and checking message requests on Twitter and Instagram)
The promotion is open to UK and ROI residents aged over 18 – there is a No Purchase Necessary route for Northern Ireland, and details are in the T&Cs.
Recycling your Pringles cans
Pringles cans can be recycled via Terracycle points around the UK – find your nearest at https://www.terracycle.com/en-GB/brigades/pringles