Pringles Take a Bite is back!
Get ready to take a bite and win a flight – again! Last year’s popular promotion (which made it into my readers’ top ten comps of 2018) returns on 3rd April 2019, with an international flight up for grabs every day!
This year there are fewer chances to win, with one prize every day rather than one every hour – but it’s a bigger and better prize! Each of the 71 winners will be able to book a single return economy class flight from a major UK/ROI airport to an international airport of your choice, up to the value of £1,500/€1,500, plus an allowance for accommodation, spending money or additional passengers to a maximum value of £500/€500.
Flights will be booked through a fulfilment agency and you have until June 2020 to take the prize flight.
How to enter
- Snap a photo of yourself taking a bite of a Pringle (you don’t need a promotional pack – just any old Pringle will do!)
- Share it on Twitter or Instagram using #PringlesTakeaBite
- OR share your snap on the Pringles UK & Ireland Facebook page (either as a new post or comment on a competition post)
- The winner will be drawn at random from all entries received each day and informed within 11 days via Direct Message
T&Cs state you can enter once every day– and can only win once.
Terms also state that if you enter the same photo on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter more than once those duplicate entries will be disqualified – FAQs state it should be a ‘distinctively unique photo’ each day.
The closing date for the main daily promotion is 11th June 2019 and there’s one bonus draw for early and late entries that closes on 31st July 2019.
- Take loads of different photos in advance for this one so you’re prepared! You can always zoom, rotate and add filters to make them look different. It’s a random draw so don’t waste your time being too creative!
- Set an alarm on your phone for the duration of the promotion, reminding you to enter every day!
- Winners must reply within 7 days, so don’t miss out on a win – make sure you know how to check your message requests! (see my posts on checking Facebook Filtered Messages and checking message requests on Twitter and Instagram)
The promotion is open to UK and ROI residents aged over 18 – there is a No Purchase Necessary route for Northern Ireland, and details are in the T&Cs