Pringoooals – win football prizes every 90 minutes
Pringoooals is back! Unfortunately without the Euros to keep us entertained this summer, the best we can do is play a bit of football at home – and Pringles are here to help, with a whole heap of prizes to be won, including super clever Inside Coach Smart Soccer Balls (worth £150!), Adidas and Forza footballs, plus Adidas bags and water bottles.
The great thing about the Pringoooals promotion is that you can use any Pringles batch code – so if you’ve been lucky enough to win a box of 19 cans in the recent Stack’n’Share promotion, you can enter the codes from those – you can only enter one code a day though!
There are 552 winning moments, which works out at one every 90 minutes – if you’re the first person to enter after a winning moment, you could win one of these prizes…
- 55 x InsideCoach™ Smart Soccer Ball including Wireless Recharge Base & USB Cable
- 138 x Adidas Team Artificial Football, Tiro Team Bag & Training Water Bottle
- 359 x Forza Football & Football Flick Urban Skills Set
How to enter
- Buy a can of Pringles (or grab one from your cupboard!)
- Go to https://football.pringles.com/en_GB between 11am and 8pm
- Enter the 19 digit batch code from the base of the can
- Log in – or register – with a Kellogg’s account
- You’ll find out instantly if you’ve won a prize!
If you’re a winner you’ll also receive a confirmation email from email@example.com – you don’t need to respond, as your prize will be sent directly to the postal address specified on your Kellogg’s account within 90 days (but hopefully sooner!)
The promotion is open to UK and ROI residents (see T&Cs for the NI no purchase entry route) and ends on 31 July 2020, with a late entry draw (with one Smart Football prize) closing on 6 September 2020.
You can enter the Pringoooals promotion once per day, and must use a new batch code each time.
This is a winning moments promotion, and prizes do roll over, so all prizes should be won! If you’d like to know more about how these promotions work, read my post What is a winning moments promotion?