Ry’s rhyme is a winner!
Unbelievably we’re halfway through 2020 already! June has been a month of celebrations – my Dad’s 90th birthday, then Fathers Day, then my birthday and my husband’s birthday too. There have been many Facetime and Zoom calls, and also lots of cocktails!
We still found time to enter a few competitions though, and Ry and I have been enjoying entering some of the fun creative ones. I was really proud of him for winning his first writing competition this month, a nationwide poetry competition from the Too Good to Go app.
Thank you to all the lovely brands we won prizes with this month – hope you enjoy our unboxing video (you’ll also hear Ry reading his prize winning poem on the radio!)
My June wins
Here’s a full list of our prizes this month…
- Russell Hobbs Popcorn Maker – Kanzi Apples purchase necessary prize draw
- Crayola bundle – A win for Ry in the Fruit Shoot Tesco ‘Draw your Dream Thing’ competition
- £10 Restaurant Choice voucher – KP Lunch Next Level text competition
- Mentos gift box – Mentos Me and You selfie competition
- £300 of book tokens – Too Good to Go Food Waste Kids poetry competition (check out Ryland’s winning poem here!)
- Bombay Sapphire glass – instant win promotion
- £20 cash – London Competitors Club tiebreaker competition
- Box of Gingerfox games – GingerFoxUK Instagram monthly photo prize draw
- Paralympics Team GB water bottle – Nestlé Cereals instant win promotion
If you enjoy reading about people’s comping success, then please join us in the Lucky Learners Facebook group where group members share their wonderful weekly and monthly wins – you can also watch a playlist of prize unboxing videos on YouTube!
Good luck for July!