Win £100 every hour with BP
The Scan to Score promotion has only just ended, and BP are back with a brand new ‘Win £100 every hour’ promo already! This one has a much simpler entry format though, which is good as lots of SuperLucky readers had trouble entering the last promotion due to the email verification system.
For your chance to win £100 back, you must be a BPme Rewards member. Scan your BPme Rewards card or app every time you make a purchase at a participating BP station before 27 June 2022. It doesn’t need to be petrol, it could be a chocolate bar at the shop, as long as your transaction is for £1 or more.
Each time you scan your card you’ll be entered into a prize draw. The following day, BP will choose one winner from every hour of the previous day – and the 24 winners will have £100 credit added to their account! There will be 1,170 winners in total – a £117,000 prize fund (mind you, considering BP’s recently announced huge profits, this is just a drop in the ocean…)
How to join the BPme Rewards scheme
- Register as a member of the BPme Rewards scheme at www.bpmerewards.co.uk or download the iOS or Android app to your mobile and register your details
- Scan your BPme card or app every time you make a purchase at a BP petrol station
- You can have up to 5 rewards cards, 3 key fobs and 1 digital card linked to your account – apply for these at www.bpmerewards.co.uk/cards
- Redeem your reward points on gift cards (including Amazon, M&S and Love2Shop), products and charity donations – see the full guide at www.bpmerewards.co.uk/redeem
- You can use the app to pay in store by adding a credit or debit card to your account – tap the person icon at the top of the app to do this
- Add your BPme Rewards card to Apple Wallet by tapping ‘More’ in the app, then ‘Rewards Cards’.
How to enter the Win Back £100 promotion
- Between 10 May 2022 and 27 June 2022, make a qualifying transaction of £1 or more at a participating BP service station (petrol and shop purchases are valid – but tobacco and related products, phone cards, baby milk, stamps, utility cards, e top-up and lottery do not count)
- Scan your BPme Rewards card or app
That’s all you need to do! You’ll be entered into the prize draw for the hour you entered – and the following day, 24 random winners will be selected – one winner for each hour of the previous day.
If a winner did opt in to marketing communications, they will be notified by email within 2 working days after the winning transaction was made.
If a winner did not opt in to marketing communications, they will be notified by a Ticket@Till (an extra print out with the receipt, I assume!) when they next scan their BPme Rewards card at BP.
You can win multiple prizes, but I can’t see any entry restrictions mentioned in the terms & conditions.
Tip: if you’re a night owl, get down to your local BP and enter between midnight and 6am for the best chance of a win!
The promotion is open to UK residents (but not the Channel Islands or the Isle of Man) aged 16 and over. You can find full T&Cs and FAQs – including details for the Northern Ireland No Purchase Necessary postal entry route – on the BPme Rewards website (it’s no. 18 on the T&Cs list)
If you like this kind of purchase necessary promotion, check out more on my Compers Shopping List!
I was not pleased when I purchased a couple of items from Bracknell, London rd and did not receive points on my receipt despite giving my loyalty card to member of staff at kiosk. Had this problem before
Hi Di, thanks for posting this, I’ve downloaded the App and found a referral code which gives you 500 points and that equals £2.50. Will i post it on here or send it privately?
Hi Di, I couldn’t enter this as I was unable to open the app at the garage (funny that)! I did get a receipt & wondered if I could try it retrospectively. I have to say the garage employee had no idea about the competition & that’s happened with me with BP before.