Win £1,300 with your Ready Brek ‘Glowing Creations’ bowl
Ready Brek are once again giving away ten prizes of your heating bill paid for a year – actually supplied as a cheque for £1,300! For the past two years they have run this promotion as a Willy Wonka style ‘golden ticket’ promotion, where you were a lucky winner if you found a prize voucher inside your box of Ready Brek.
But for 2021, the competition has had a makeover – and you’ll need to get creative if you want a chance of winning one of the ten prizes on offer.
To enter you need to create your own “glow” bowl of Ready Break, and take a photo to share on social media along with your recipe and ingredients. Entries will be judged – and 10 winners will each receive a cheque for £1,300 towards their annual heating bill.
Here’s how to get involved…
- Each of the ten winners will receive a cheque for £1300 (€1300 for ROI winners)
How to enter (UK & ROI residents)
- Purchase a promotional ‘Win free heating for a year’ pack of Ready Brek
- Create your ‘glowing creation’ bowl of Ready Brek, adding toppings and other ingredients
- Upload a photo of your bowl to Instagram, along with details of the recipe – use the #glowingcreations hashtag (I also recommend you tag @readybrekofficial in the post, but do not tag any other companies or brands)
- Alternatively, leave your photo and recipe in the comments on the Ready Brek UK pinned Facebook post (see below) – again, don’t tag any other brands
- You can enter as many times as you like, but you can’t enter the same photo/recipe on Instagram AND Facebook.
How to enter (NI residents)
- Residents of Northern Ireland do not need to purchase Ready brek and can send their recipe to Glowingcreations@weetabix.com along with your name, telephone number and address. The T&Cs don’t mention that you need to send a photo.
The closing date is 31 May 2021.
All entries will be judged on the criteria of making a “glowing” breakfast creation designed to keep you “centrally heated” by using creative ingredients, making an original recipe, and using a healthy balance of toppings and flavours.
If you’re a winner, you’ll be contacted via a comment under your post on Instagram or Facebook within 3 working days after the judging period and will have 7 days to get in touch with the promoter.
This is a similar format to the Quaker Oats ‘Show Us Your Oats’ competition from 2018. You can find details of the Quaker competition – and maybe get inspired by the ten £10,000 winners photographs – at superlucky.me/win-10000-every-week-with-quaker-oats/. The photo examples on the Ready brek boxes show more simple and child-friendly creations than the Quaker winners, so you might want to vary your style and try some different ideas!