Win a Champion Christmas!
Look out for promotional stickers on loaves of Jackson’s bread in your local supermarket – you have the chance to instantly win one of 146 prizes when you buy one, with a top prize of £5,000 cash!
How to enter
- Buy a loaf of Jackson’s bread featuring the Champion Christmas sticker
- Go to www.championchristmas.co.uk
- Enter your details, plus the 6 digit best before date from the neck tag
- You’ll find out instantly if you’ve won a prize
- If you win, you’ll receive a follow-up email with details of how to claim your prize.
You can enter once per day – and on the sticker it states you need to keep receipt and promotional packaging for all entries to validate one win, so don’t throw them away! The instant win promotion ends on 4th January 2020, with a late entry draw closing on 31st January 2020.
There are 146 prizes to be won during the main instant win period
- 1 x £5,000 cash prize
- 5 x £1,000 cash prizes (one per week of the competition)
- 10 x £150 John Lewis voucher
- 10 x Christmas Hamper Packages for you and a friend
- 20 x Bloom & Wild flowers for you and a friend
- 100 x £50 Lifestyle voucher
Prizes are distributed on a winning moments basis, so the first entrant that enters after a winning moment will win a prize – it works out at roughly 4 prizes a day. If no entry is received between one winning moment and the next, the prize will be rolled over into the next winning moment and be available to be won then. Find out more in my post What is a winning moment promotion?
Any prizes that aren’t claimed will go into the late entry draw, with an additional five £50 Lifestyle vouchers.
The promotion is only open to residents of England, Scotland and Wales, aged 18 or over, and you can win one of each type of prize per household.
Check out full terms and conditions at www.championchristmas.co.uk – good luck!