Win an ultimate Pringles Celebration!
Christmas is coming, and that means lots of festive on-pack promotions are on their way to the shelves! Pringles are celebrating with a competition that will reward five lucky winners with the celebration of their dreams (up to the value of €5,000) – so whether you want to enjoy a family get-together at home, at a local venue or celebrate abroad, you’ll be able to tailor-make your perfect prize! There’s also hundreds of experience and movie vouchers to be won.
Pringles Celebration Prizes
There are 819 winning moments – if you’re the first person to enter after a winning moment, you could win one of these prizes…
- 4 x Celebration Experiences (worth up to €5,000) – your choice of:
– a party for up to 20 guests at home including a Sony sound system, food & drink and a cake
– a party for up to 20 guests at a local venue including venue hire, DJ hire, photo booth hire, food & drink and a cake
– a holiday for two to a destination of your choice including economy flights and 5* hotel accommodation
- 40 x €100 BuyaGift Experience Voucher
- 175 x €25 BuyaGift Experience Voucher
- 600 x Movie vouchers (£3.45 Rakuten TV credit)
For ROI residents, the prizes are: 1 Celebration Experience, 20 €100 vouchers, 40 €25 vouchers and 440 Movie vouchers
Obviously coronavirus restrictions are in force right now, so you’ll be pleased to hear the top tier prize experiences have a long time to be booked and taken (the deadline is March 31st 2022). Celebration prizes will be arranged by Cloud Nine Incentives – if you’d like to know more about Cloud Nine, check out my latest Q&A!
How to enter the Pringles Celebration instant win
- Buy a promotional can of Pringles, and keep your receipt (you’ll find them cheapest at ASDA and Morrisons right now)
- Go to www.pringles.com
- Enter the 19 digit batch code from the base of the can – you can only enter a code once.
- Log in – or register – with a Kellogg’s account
- You’ll find out instantly if you’ve won a prize!
Winners of BuyaGift vouchers and Rakuten vouchers will get their prize codes immediately, and celebration winners should allow up to 14 days to be contacted regarding their prize.
If you do win, keep hold of your itemised receipt that states the time and date of purchase prior to entry – and the can with the winning batch code! – as they may be required to validate your win.
In ROI, you still enter your batch code – but prizes are awarded to entrants who complete the challenge fastest with a correct answer.
You can enter once per hour, and can win one of each prize type per household. The promotion ends on 3 February 2021 and you can find full T&Cs and details of the NI no purchase necessary entry route here. Good luck!