Win Crayola bundles with Nestlé Cereals
Nestlé are giving away 1,450 Crayola bundles in their big on-pack summer promotion – and with at least 230 prize bundles up for grabs every week there’s a great chance of winning a prize!
To enter, pick up one of the promotional competition packs in your local supermarket, and keep hold of your packaging and receipt. Read on for more details…
What are the Crayola prizes?
Each bundle of Crayola prizes includes:
- Create & Colour Mini Art Kit
- Colours of the World Crayons
- Colours of the World Pencils
- Glitter Glue
- Window Markers
- Quick-Dry Paint Sticks
- EU Scene Creation/Collage Kit
- Metallic Markers
- Coloured Pencils
- Crayola – Signature Double Tip Markers
How to enter the Nestlé Crayola prize draw
- Buy a promotional ‘Win Back to School Bundles’ flashed pack of Nestlé Cereals (it’s on Shreddies, Cheerios, Nesquik & Golden Nuggets). Keep your receipt safe!
- Look on the back of the box for your entry code – it’s in the Prizes to be won every week: How to Enter section (see photo below, from a Shreddies 720g box)
- Go to www.nestle-cereals.com/uk/colour and enter your code along with your details
- Upload a photo of your receipt (make sure the entry code you’ve used is from the product listed on the receipt!)
- You’ll be entered into the weekly prize draw
Weekly draws start from 1 August and close every Sunday until 11 September 2022 but if you miss the last one there’s one final late entry draw with 50 prizes closing on 30 October 2022.
It’s a maximum of one entry per person per week (Monday – Sunday), and you can win a maximum of two Crayola bundles per household. Each entry to the promotion must have a unique receipt, so you will need to buy a new pack for each entry. Entries don’t roll over into the following week, so you might want to buy a new box of cereal every week to maximise your draw entries.
Winners will be emailed on the Wednesday or Thursday following the draw and will have 7 days to respond and claim their prize.
The promotion is open to UK residents aged 18+. There’s a No Purchase Necessary route for Northern Ireland residents, and you can find full details in the T&Cs at www.nestle-cereals.com/uk/colour
If you’re in the cereal aisle do look out for the Kellogg’s Win customisable prizes promotion, and the Weetabix Epic Football Prizes instant win promotion – and of course, all the other on-pack promotions listed on the compers shopping list!