Win football holidays in the Cadbury ‘You’re off!’ promotion
The Premier League season may be drawing to a close, but that doesn’t mean the competitions need to stop! Cadbury have just launched their latest prize promotion with five weekly top prizes of a football holiday – plus there are 50 pairs of Premier League tickets to be won, plus 2000 bags and keyrings.
Like last year’s promotion, all you need to do is buy a Cadbury chocolate bar (there’s no promotional flash on the packaging for this one) – you just need the barcode number to enter.
Every entrant goes into a weekly prize draw to win a holiday, scheduled so you can see a Premier League team play a pre-season friendly match.
- Week 1 – Australia for Man Utd v Perth Glory (enter before 9th May)
- Week 2 – USA – match TBC (enter before 16th May)
- Week 3 – Singapore for Spurs v Juventus (enter before 23rd May)
- Week 4 – USA – match TBC (enter before 30th May)
- Week 5 – Europe – match TBC (enter before 7th June)
Instant win prizes
Of course, there are also the instant win prizes – each one awarded to the first entry received after a winning moment. It’s no surprise to see yet more purple bags given away!
- 50 pairs of Premier League tickets for 2019/20 PL season
- 1000 drawstring bags
- 1000 keyrings
How to enter
- Buy a Cadbury single chocolate bar (Crunchie, Twirl, Boost, Boost Duo, Double Decker, Double Decker Duo, Wispa, Wispa Duo, Dairy Milk, Starbar)
- Enter the barcode online at youreoff.cadburyfc.com
- Add your name and email details – and submit. You’ll find out instantly if you’re a winner of tickets or merchandise!
- If you’ve won a prize, click to claim it and then complete your full contact details. That also enters you into the main weekly holiday draw!
- If you don’t win an instant prize, you’ll go straight to the main holiday entry form!
It’s one entry per person per day and you can only win one instant win prize per tier (ie. one pair of Premier League tickets, and one keyring/bag).
Terms & conditions do state that ‘entrants should retain packaging and receipt’ – but I would suggest it’s fine to buy one bar, keep hold of the receipt and packaging, and enter the same barcode daily.
Good luck – last date for entries is 7th June 2019!