The Boots Big Beauty Giveaway
Boots are giving away thousands of prizes in the Big Beauty Giveaway – in fact, every entrant is a winner! All you need to do is spend £20 or more on participating cosmetics brands at Boots for your chance to win prizes ranging from a Kia car, 4k TV or Pizza Oven to thousands of make-up products and vouchers.
This post contains affiliate links
How to enter the Big Beauty Giveaway
- Make a purchase of £20 (or €25) or more of qualifying cosmetics products in a Boots store or online at www.boots.com, between 12 April and 9 May 2023.
- Enter the unique code (from your till receipt, or the leaflet enclosed in your online order) at www.bigbeautygiveaway.com
- You’ll find out instantly what you’ve won and will need to complete your details immediately to claim your prize.
Qualifying cosmetic products include ranges like Max Factor, Rimmel, Revolution, Soap & Glory, Collection, Maybelline, Revlon, e.l.f, 17 (but not Boots No.7, or premium brands like Mac, Dior and NARS).
When shopping online at www.boots.com, you’ll see the Big Beauty Giveaway flash on eligible products – or click this link to go directly to all participating products, then use the filters to choose your favourite brands. The closing date for entries is 31 May 2023 (but your purchase must have been made before 9 May).
You can enter multiple times with each new transaction you make of over £20. The format is a regular instant win (rather than winning moments), so your time of entry makes no difference. I assume Boots won’t get enough entries to assign all the prizes (as that would be over 200,000) so the big prizes may not all be won.
Prize every time!
Everyone’s a winner in this promotion, with over 200,000 prizes on offer. Of course, with so many prizes it’s most likely that you’ll end up winning a £2 coupon, or a Sleek product – but hopefully something more thrilling!
- 3 × Kia Stonic Car.
- 10 × Ooni Pro pizza oven.
- 10 × Weber Spirit E-225 GBS gas barbecue
- 10 × Jura ENA4 coffee machine.
- 10 × Revamp Hair Straighteners.
- 10 × Samsung S21 5G phone
- 10 × X-Box Series X games console.
- 10 × Sonos 5 smart speaker
- 10 × Panasonic TX 43” TV
- 10 × Fitbit Sense 2 smart watch
- 10 × Dawes Sonoran LS bike
- 10 × Eufy Robovac X8 Hybrid
- 10 × Russell Hobbs Satisfry air fryer
- 10 x Bang & Olufsen Beoplay HX wireless headphones
- 67,202 × £40 UK (€40 ROI) cashback against a spa day. Additional costs may be incurred.
- 26,066 × £49.99 (€69.99ROI) annual membership of a dining club. Additional costs may be incurred.
- 26,066 × £100 UK (€100 ROI) HelloFresh vouchers. Additional costs may be incurred.
- 78,333 × £2 UK (€2 ROI) Boots Coupon. Valid in store ONLY. Minimum spend of £2 (€2 ROI). Expires 31/12/23.
- 27,000 × Sleek Product.
- 3,000 × 17 lip crayon.
- 300 x 2 OHMYGLOSS perfect lip glosses from Rimmel.
- 200 x a year’s supply of the NEW Max Factor Lash WOW mascara.
- 300 x 3 Sally Hansen Nail your Nudes Good Kind Pure shades.
- 10 x year’s supply of L’Oréal Infallible Fresh Wear Liquid Foundation.
- 10 x year’s supply of Maybelline mascara.
- 10 x NYX Professional Make-Up Lip Goody Bag.
- 3 x 3 year’s supply of Essie nail polish.
- 12 x Essie Discovery Set.
Cashback tip: use Quidco to get 2.2% cashback at boots.com, and if you use the Airtime Rewards app you’ll also get another 5% back when you shop at Boots online or in store.
Advantage card tip: Download the Boots app and check the Offers for prize draws. Tap to load them to your card before you do your shopping.
Let me know what you win in the comments…especially if it’s a Kia!
Check out lots more purchase necessary comps on the Compers Shopping List!
Lucky me, I won an Eufy x8 hybrid
Received it today but it was not the hybrid model
I won a Sleek lip thing but it never materialised. I contacted Boots customer service about it, not received a reply though. When I saw the impressive list of prizes, I was compelled to enter, I spent nearly £30 and the last thing I wanted was another lip thing. I wondered if all the good prizes were claimed?
I would guess about 5-10% of the prizes were claimed (10 – 20,000 entries) – the winners should be published at https://www.promowinners.com/BootsBigBeautyGiveaway/ next month, so we’ll be able to see if any of the cars or bigger prizes were won!
Not a great deal ! I’d prefer the 3 for two deals! Everyone I knew just won a £2 boots voucher! Not worth the bother !!!
I just “won” the €100 Hello fresh voucher…however when I received the email, it is actually 25€ off a €50 spend, then 15€ off the next, and so on.. so I’d actually spend more than the “prize”!
Am I right in thinking that most people would be expecting a voucher totalling €100? That same “special offer” is on their homepage, even without a win 🙁
It’s a disappointing and misleading prize, and I think the ASA would rule against Boots on this one too!
Thanks for this, I won the 17 lip crayon 🙂
I got no unique code on mine either, despite qualifying by spending £20. On L’Oreal products!
Were the parcel contents missing? I would contact Boots with a photo of the parcel, explain what was missing and ask if it could be resent.
Hi Di, there’s 3 items in the parcel. An Sleek lip shot, a Lip liner and stonework Eyeshadow. If only these items were the parcel, then I’ve the whole products.