Nestlé Win a Staycation Every Day!
The brand new Nestlé Win a Staycation every day promotion starts on 3 May 2021, with daily prize draws until 27 June 2021. There’s a fantastic daily prize of a staycation worth up to €/£1,500 plus 201 instant win prizes of days out worth up to €/£100. To enter, buy one of the promotional packs, keep it safe with the receipt, then enter your barcode on the Nestlé website!
Daily draw Staycation prizes
Each of the 56 daily prize draw winners can select a staycation prize worth up to €/£1,500 (including €/£200 travel allowance) from this list, and all are available with multiple location options. You have until the end of November 2022 to take your staycation prize (late entry draw winner has until 30 June 2023)
- Boating Staycation – 4 night boating staycation for 4 (minimum 2 cabins); self-catering basis; local attraction included.
- Forest Hideaway Staycation – 4 night mid-week break for 4; sharing a 2 bed Silver Birch cabin; private hot tub; in cabin entertainment package.
- Cottage Staycation – 7 night cottage staycation for 4; minimum 2 bedroom; self-catering basis; welcome hamper included.
- Glamping Staycation – 4 night glamping staycation for 4; self-catering basis; breakfast hamper included.
- Coastal Staycation – 2 night stay for 4; twin or double rooms; daily breakfast included; local attraction or dining experience included.
- City Sightseeing Staycation – 2 night stay for 4; twin or double rooms; daily breakfast included; local attraction or dining experience included; 4 x 24 hour hop-on, hop-off sightseeing bus ticket included.
Instant Win Day Out prizes
If you’re lucky enough to be the first person to enter after a winning moment, you’ll win one of 201 days out worth up to €/£100. You have lots of options for your prize, which must be taken before the end of November 2022 (late entry draw winner has until 30 June 2023)
- Aquariums (based on 2 adults & 2 children)
- Historical Sites (based on 4 people; no age restrictions apply)
- Treetop Adventure (minimum height & weight apply; based on 2 adults & 2 children)
- Trampoline park (includes socks, snacks & drinks; based on 4 people; no age restrictions)
- Steam Railway Journeys (based on 4 people; no age restrictions apply)
- City Sightseeing (bus or boat; based on 4 people; no age restrictions apply)
- Bowling (includes basket snacks & drinks; based on 2 adults & 2 children)
- Cinema Tickets (indoor/outdoor cinemas apply; includes popcorn & drinks; based on 4 people; no age restrictions)
- Children’s Animal Farms (based on 2 adults & 2 children)
- Escape Rooms (based on 4 adults)
- Pamper Days (based on 4 adults)
How to enter the KitKat promotion
- Buy a promotional KitKat, Aero, Lion, Yorkie, Polo, Fruit Gums, Fruit Pastilles, Randoms or Aero pack (it’s only on single bars and duos – not on chocolate bar multi packs!)
- Go to www.nestle-promotions.co.uk/staycation
- Enter your name, email, county & country of residence then the last 4 digits of your pack barcode
- You’ll find out instantly if you’ve won a day out worth up to €/£100
- You’ll also be entered into the daily draw to win a staycation worth up to €/£1,500!
If you’re an instant winner of a days out prize, you’ll be sent a confirmation email within the hour. Daily draw winners will be notified by email the next working day.
Each person can enter twice a day – but you can only win one of each prize per household (ie. one Day Out instant win prize, and one staycation prize draw prize).
Please retain the promotional pack containing the barcode and itemised receipt for every entry you make, as T&Cs state you will require these for verification purposes. They also state you need a unique receipt for every entry, so if you buy on the three for £1.20 deal at Tesco that would only mean you can enter once rather than three times. We don’t know yet whether the promoter will ask the winners to provide a unique receipt for every entry that they made – but it’s better to play it safe and hold on to them all! Personally, I like to take a photo of the product barcode next to the receipt, then save the photo in a special ‘receipts’ album on my iPhone.
The main daily prize draws end on 27 June 2021, but if you miss that date don’t worry because there’s more prizes to be won in late entry prize draws which close on 19 September 2021, and a second draw on 18 May 2022. Each of these late draws will have 11 winners – one staycation prize, and ten days out prizes.
To enter without purchase in Northern Ireland only you can send your name, age, full postal address and email address to: Nestlé Staycation Promotion NPN, Consumer Services, Nestlé UK Ltd, Haxby Road, York, YO91 1XY. You will be sent a 4 digit code by email to enter, and can only submit two claims.
You can find all the T&Cs on the promotion website at www.nestle-promotions.co.uk/staycation/tcs – I hope to hear that lots of you are winners! If you have problems entering, then contact Nestlé at consumer.services@UK.nestle.com
Don’t forget to check the full Compers Shopping List for more current instant win and daily entry promotions you can try!