Win easyJet Holidays every hour with Walkers & Doritos
Here’s a new Walkers & Doritos competition to get excited about, with easyJet Holidays to be won every hour, 12 hours a day, for 90 days. That’s over a thousand holidays to be won in total!
The promotion started on 23 February 2022 at 10am and runs until 23 May 2022. You’ll need a code from the outside of the promotional packaging to enter – and you must keep hold of your packet as there’s a possibility you may need it to validate a win!
The Walkers holiday competition has been super popular with the members of my Lucky Learners Facebook group, where we’ve had over 75 holiday winners in this competition so far!
What are the prizes in the Walkers EasyJet promotion?
There are 1080 easyJet holiday vouchers to be instantly won during this promotion, with 12 holiday voucher prizes every day.
The vouchers can be used to book a holiday before 31 December 2022, for travel until 31 October 2023. ROI winners will receive the Euro equivalent in cash
- 90 x £2,000 easyJet voucher (1 per day)
- 1000 x £500 easyJet voucher (11 per day, and 10 in the late draw)
How to enter the Walkers EasyJet promotion
- Buy a promotional ‘Win Holidays Every Hour’ packet of Walkers or Doritos – keep hold of your packaging as this may be required to claim your prize!
- Scan the QR Code on the pack, or go directly to walkers.co.uk/holiday or doritos.co.uk/holiday between 10am and 10pm
- Enter the batch code (starting with GB) from the Best before box – see photo below for example! Walkers have confirmed that you should enter the code from the outside of a multi-pack rather than from the individual bags inside.
- You’ll find out instantly if you’ve won a voucher, and will receive a confirmation email within 7 days
Note that the T&Cs do not mention keeping hold of a receipt or proof of purchase – all you need is the packaging showing the code you entered.
You can enter once an hour and only win one prize per person – but you can use the same code to enter every hour as batch codes are not unique.
Code not working?
If you can’t enter because the website says your code is invalid, check you’re not including spaces, and that there’s no space after your code. If it still doesn’t work, send a photo of it via DM to @walkers_crisps on Twitter and they should send you a replacement code to use.
The promotion is open to UK and ROI residents aged 18 and over, and there’s a No Purchase Necessary route for residents of Northern Ireland.
Don’t worry if you miss the main promotion as there’s a draw for all late entries between 23 May 2022 and 23 August 2022 with ten prizes of a £500 easyJet voucher (or cash equivalent for ROI).
What is a winning moments promotion?
This is a winning moments promotion – if you’re the first person to enter after the random winning moment (usually a second, or fraction of a second) each hour, you win a prize. If there are no entries between one winning moment and the next, then the first winning moment will ‘roll over’ and be assigned a new winning moment time.
Somewhat confusingly, there were multiple winners in some hours on the first couple of days. Since then I’ve only heard of one winner per hour so this could have been teething problems with the mechanic.
Find out more in my post What is a winning moment promotion?
Check out full T&Cs on the Walkers website at walkers.co.uk/holiday.
Don’t forget to check the full Compers Shopping List for more current instant win and daily entry promotions you can try!