Win Jurassic World family prizes with Nestlé cereals
Have you spotted the Jurassic World Dominion competition packets in your local supermarket? T-Rex is all over the cereal aisle in my local ASDA, on Shreddies, Shredded Wheat, Cheerios & more!
This is a new Nestlé Cereals instant win promotion that doesn’t start until 1 June 2022, and only runs for a month – but it’s fine to buy now, and keep hold of your packaging and receipt until it starts.
Don’t worry if you miss the chance to win instantly in June – entries between 1 July 2022 and 30 September 2022 will go into a late entry prize draw for a chance to win one of 101 extra prizes.
Jurassic World Dominion instant win prizes
- 30 family days out (a choice of ATV adventure, Water sports, High Ropes or Zoo / Wildlife Park – see T&Cs for full details)
- 1,000 Jurassic World backpacks
- 2,000 Jurassic World water bottles
Late entry draw prizes
- 1 family day out
- 50 Jurassic World backpacks
- 50 Jurassic World water bottles
How to enter the Nestlé Jurassic World instant win
- Buy a promotional Jurassic World flashed pack of Nestlé Cereals (it’s on Shreddies, Shredded Wheat, Cheerios, Nesquik, Cookie Crisp & Golden Nuggets) – you can buy now, before the official start date of 1 June 2022. Keep your receipt safe!
- Solve the puzzle on the back to get your entry code
- Scan the QR code on the reverse of the box (or go directly to www.nestlecereals.com/uk/jurassicworld3) and enter your code along with your details
- Upload a photo of your receipt
- You’ll find out instantly if you’re won a prize!
The prizes are awarded on a ‘winning moments‘ basis – if you’re the first person to enter after a random winning moment, you’ll win a prize. This works out at approximately a prize every 14 minutes during the month of June. All prizes should be won! As usual with winning moments, enter overnight for the best chance of a win.
It’s a maximum of one entry per person per week (Monday – Sunday), and you can win a maximum of one of each prize type per person (and a maximum of one backpack, one family day out and two water bottles per household). Each entry to the promotion must have a unique receipt, so you will need to buy a new pack for each entry (this clause is rather annoying as he cereals are on a ‘Buy two for £4 offer at ASDA right now, but they would only qualify for one entry!)
The promotion is open to UK residents aged 18+. There’s a No Purchase Necessary route for Northern Ireland residents, and you can find full details in the T&Cs at www.nestlecereals.com/uk/jurassicworld3.
If you’re in the cereal aisle do look out for the Weetabix Epic Football Prizes instant win promotion too – and of course, all the other on-pack promotions listed on the compers shopping list!