A prize-filled February!
After an exciting January, I’ve continued to win some great experience prizes in February – including a night at the BRITs and hospitality tickets for the EFL Trophy Final at Wembley!
Here’s my latest unboxing video for a full round up of my wins, and an update on my fab BAFTA prize…
Fun at the BRITs
I’ve never been to the BRIT Awards before, but I was determined to win tickets this year so I could invite my 16 year old niece! She’s never been to a concert, but loves Billie Eilish and missed out on tickets to see her at the O2 this summer, so I thought it would be a great chance for her to see Billie perform. I did Twitter and Google searches on ‘win BRITs tickets’ daily and at the start of February loads of comps popped up local and national radio stations – I tuned in and texted daily, and eventually got lucky on the Absolute Radio Evening show.
We had a super time at the O2 – our seats were at the back but we still had a good view of the stage and screens. Highlights were performances by Lizzo, Dave and of course Billie!
The EFL Trophy comes to Hove Park
This month I also won another wonderful money-can’t buy prize – the EFL Trophy brought to a venue of my choice for a photo shoot! I won this in the Leasing.com #KickItToWinIt competition, by tweeting a video of Ryland scoring a goal for the Hove Park Colts. I found the competition while researching for my blog post How to win football tickets. It only had a handful of entries in January, and we were the top prize winners and have also won a pair of hospitality tickets to the Final at Wembley in April, plus a signed League 1/2 shirt of our choice and a Football Manager game.
I asked them to bring the trophy down to Hove Park to surprise the team after their match on Sunday – we did a photo shoot and the Brighton Argus even published an article about it!
My February wins
Here’s a full list of my wins this month…
- BAFTA Goodie Bag – including Lancôme Anti-Ageing cream, Swarovski bracelet, champagne and wine.
- £300 Love2Shop vouchers – @LovePrezzo & Fruit Shoot Instagram prize draw
- £20 The Lounges gift voucher – Veganuary photo competition
- Stabilo Fountain Pen – Facebook Like & Comment prize draw
- Roblox Toys – Beano colouring competition
- 2 tickets to the BRIT Awards – Absolute Radio text-in competition
- Tom Kerridge cookbook – Cook’s Matches Twitter photo competition
- Large pizza! – Airtime rewards RT competition
- Cineworld Unlimited Card – Cineworld & Pepsi Max Instagram photo competition
- The Great Railway Thief book – Toppsta prize draw
- Single Red Valentine’s Rose – GoBotanica Instagram competition
- UCL USB – Gillette purchase necessary instant win
- 19 cans of Pringles – Stack n Share photo competition
- Star Wars Light Sabre – CheckoutSmart & Actimel purchase-necessary prize draw
- Leasing.com EFL Trophy tickets & hospitality at Wembley, Football Manager Game, Shirt & trophy for 2 hours – Leasing.com video competition
- Team GB Gymnastics session – McVities purchase-necessary instant win
- Hue HD Pro Camera – Hue HD Twitter retweet & tag competition
- Hidden Wonders book and puzzle – Lonely Planet Kids Twitter competition
- £50 cheque – Loyd Grossman Pasta Sauce purchase-necessary text competition
- Peter Rabbit 2 goodie bag – Mash Direct purchase-necessary prize draw
If you enjoy reading about people’s comping success, then please join us in the Lucky Learners Facebook group where group members share their wonderful weekly and monthly wins – you can also watch a playlist of prize unboxing videos on YouTube!
It great that Prezzo always announce their winners compared to Pizza Hut. Who dont!!