Batchelors instant win competition
Batchelors have just launched a new instant win, with exactly the same format as their Final Fantasy promotion – this time it’s in conjunction with the new Call of Duty game. It’s definitely a timely competition for those of us stuck at home and filling our cupboards with pasta, rice and noodles to get us through the lockdown.
Prizes include a PS5 bundle, Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War games and thousands of codes to use in the game.
Batchelors Instant Win prizes
The instant win promotion started on 26 October 2020 and ends on 28 February 2021. There are a massive 600,071 winning moments, meaning you have a very high chance of winning – but before you get too excited, check the prize list:
- 1 x PlayStation 5, Astro Headset, LG monitor and a copy of Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War Game
- 50 x digital copies of the Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War Game
- 20 x digital codes redeemable within the Game for 2,400 worth of in-game currency
- 600,000 x codes for a downloadable animated emblem, calling card or weapon charm redeemable within the Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War game (you must own the game to use these DLC codes!)
Unlike the previous Final Fantasy promotion, there’s no grand prize draw or late entry prize draws.
How to enter the Batchelors instant win
- Buy a promotional Call of Duty Batchelor’s Super Noodles or Pasta’n’Sauce product (they’re available from Tesco Group stores including Londis, Budgens and One Stop)
- Enter the batch code along with your details at www.batchelorsfullyloaded.co.uk
- If you’re the first entry after a winning moment, you’ll find out instantly which prize you’ve won!
Where’s the code?
The batch code is in a different place for each product. It’s 6 characters plus a time for every product, apart from the noodle pot which has an 8 character code and time.
The promotion is open to all UK residents age 16 and over, and there’s a no purchase necessary entry route for Northern Ireland residents.
T&Cs state you should keep hold of your packaging – my recommendation is to always snap a photo of the batch code and receipt on your phone, so you have them to hand if requested – rather than rummaging through a box of old packaging to find the right one!
There’s a maximum of five entries per person per week. You can find the T&Cs online at www.batchelorsfullyloaded.co.uk and if you have any problems getting your code accepted, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Final Fantasy VII Remake promotion
Picked up one of the older Final Fantasy Batchelors packets by accident? Don’t worry, that promotion doesn’t finish until 4 July 2021 – you can still enter your batch code at www.winwithbatchelors.co.uk for the chance to win DLR codes and any unclaimed instant win prizes in a prize draw.